Dahleez

OS *** Their First Kiss (SwaAdh)***

Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I really love this pair...
--------------------------------

It is diff from the serial...it is just an effort to put my imagination in words. Criticisms are welcome :)😉

------------------------------------------------------------
OS - Their First Kiss (SwaAdh)

Adarsh was still speculating how to approach her. He had hardly spoken a word to her before plus he was married under the family pressure. He wouldn't imagine the girl at all, because he never saw her before, never spoke a word to her.

"Adarsh, you are still standing outside the room" Suhasini poked her Son who was standing at the threshold of the room

"No, no Mom...I was going inside" he mumbled a little

"Then what are you waiting for" Suhasini smiled at her
extremely handsome but a shy Son

He turned the knob of the door and slide the door open... he made sure to close the door from behind. All the guests were still around the house.

His eyes scanned his bride, but she was nowhere to find. A little frown occupied his fair forehead. He glimpsed at the prettily decorated room, a mix of white, red roses on the bed.

He treaded closer only to find the washroom locked, that means she must be in there. He walked towards his wardrobe to take his nightwear.

Things were different indeed, firstly he never wanted to marry and secondly he never thought he would get married to a girl whose little glimpse he saw during the marriage rituals.

He heard the door open... she stepped out of the washroom, wearing her nightwear.

Adarsh gave a quick look, never knew when he started gazing at her. She was far more beautiful than he had imagined.
Out of sudden he remembered the day he saw her...

He saw her in courtroom once, his eyes couldn't believe his fate. This was the only girl he ever admired in his life.

"I thought...the dress was heavy, so I changed" her soft voice pulled him out of his thoughts

He smiled a little, looking at the wary eyes that looked everywhere else but him "that's ok"

Relieved she hopped on the bed to open a suitcase. After keeping her bridal dress she tried to lift the huge suitcase to keep it aside.

He saw her struggling "wait"

He lifted the suitcase and kept it on the side...

"Thanks" she didn't look at him

She saw his nightwear in his hand "you wanted to change"

He almost forgot after looking at her "oh, yes" he murmured

Slowly he opened the door and saw her sitting on the bed... she adjusted her night gown a little.

Adarsh didn't knew what to do, he sat on the far edge of the bed. Both steal glances and smiled a little...

"I am Swadheenta" her sweet voice made him smile, he already knew. But wanted to listen to her...

"Adarsh" he replied warmly.

Slowly he came closer to her...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Adarsh P.O.V

The moment I saw her stepping out of the washroom, I couldn't believe my own eyes. She was my wife. Swadheenta the famous lawyer.

How can fate be so kind to me? Her big black eyes glanced once at me killing me altogether.

I remember when I saw her fighting a case in the courtroom and always had a dream to speak to her.

The little smile on her lips will make me senseless for sure. Her silk tresses down her shoulders made her extremely beautiful. One epitome of beauty. But now was mine.

My wife Swadheenta. My first love.

The moment I heard her saying her name...I wanted to hear her again and again. She was sitting on the edge of my king size bed.

At first I thought she might feel bad if I hold her hand. But she was so tempting I just couldn't control.

I shifted a little closer to her. She had kept both her hands on her knees and carefully adjusted her nightgown.

I never wanted to her feel uncomfortable. This was our first wedding night.

Swadheenta's P.O.V

The moment I stepped outside the washroom, I saw him. Should I pinch myself, Adarsh is my husband. I am married to him, my man of dreams.

I loved him since I saw him the first time. Oh God I fought with my parents for him. I never had courage to tell my parents or anyone that I admire him.

But God is so grateful I am married to the man I loved from all my heart.

I hope he likes me too. Does he knows my name? I doubt, we never spoke before. I told him my name, at least to start the conversation.

I thought only I was shy but he was super shy. I felt comfortable. I heard lots about him but this was the first time I saw him and that too after my marriage.

I remember when my Amma told me to look at the photo, angrily I didn't even bother to look because I never expected my parents will get me married to Adarsh.

I hope I am not dreaming. He came closer.

My heart is beating aloud. Why my hands are getting cold now. What should I do?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Adarsh looked at her nervous hands...without thinking much he held her hand in his "Swadheenta, nice name and very different"

She smiled, she wouldn't mind him holding her hand at all. There was an eye-lock... both looked at each other. His hand touched her blushing cheek.

She closed her eyes. His eyes fell on her pink lips...he touched her lips with his thumb, they were as soft as rose petals.

Adarsh's P.O.V

I wanted to take her in my arms. I looked at her soft hands...suddenly had an urge to hold her.

The moment I touched her hands my heart skipped a beat. What was this girl doing to me? As I was coming closer to her unknown feelings erupted within.

I pressed her hand lightly, then looked at her eyes. Those killing gazes, I was dead. Her cheeks were blushing cherry...my hand grazed her cheek, she closed her eyes.

I assumed she didn't felt bad. What was happening to me? This was the first time I touched a girl. She was extremely attractive, my eyes fell on her luscious lips.

Another feeling to touch, my hand still not leaving her cheek and my thumb went to touch her soft lips. They were so soft.
Swadheenta, my beautiful wife.

I admired her from a distance, never thought I would touch her lips.

Swadheenta's P.O.V

The moment he came closer, my heart was in my mouth. He hold my hand.

My heart was beating faster. What should I do...Oh God, I felt like shivering under his touch.

I looked into his eyes. I could see a twinkle of love. My heart skipped several beats.

The most charming man, my husband.

I never imagined he was so close to me holding my hand. When out of sudden he touched my burning cheek.

Oh no...I closed my eyes. Something was happening to me. I would melt like a jelly. My breathing was about to stop when his thumb touched my lips.

--------------------------------------------

Adarsh watched her hands touching his shoulder... she was nervous

"Swadheenta..." he whispered

She hugged him tightly, he smiled and embraced her tightly in his arms.

Another second, she stood off the bed, looking out of the window.

He stepped closer, hold her from behind, and then placed a small kiss on her neck.

She immediately turned to face him.

His arms snaked around her tiny waist, he put her hands around his shoulder...without thinking much he placed his lips on hers...

---------------------------------------

Adarsh's P.O.V

I was still gazing her lovely features when her soft hands touched my shoulders... she was one tempting woman who with her every touch was making me crazy.

I thought she must be nervous... I whispered her name...

I didn't expected, but she hugged me tightly, now making me complete frenzy about her.

Has she planned to kill me today? But I would happily die in her arms. I just love her.

She is no doubt a complete mixture of innocence and purity. I smelled her hair...it was jasmine.

She has so silky hair.

Out of tenseness she stood up and walked towards the window. How can I let her go? And that too now, when she's my legally wedded wife.

No way. I wanted to dive myself in her fragrance. Without heeding to any other thing now I encircled my arms around her tiny waist. Oh God she has really bewitched me.

She is so fair...her skin around the neck was glowing. I placed a small kiss...she instantly turned to look at me. Now that look was just driving me insane.

Her attractive eyes were telling me why I kissed her. No I can't leave you now. I hold her in my arms tightly and kissed her lips. An electric current ran through my entire body.

What was this? This never happened with me. My first kiss in life.

-------------------------------

Swadheenta's P.O.V

I was so nervous, I never knew when my hands reached his shoulder. I pressed my fingers into his shoulder. Suddenly he whispered my name... I felt the desire to embrace him in my arms, so I did.

Without thinking about my nervousness I tightly hugged him... He took my name for the first time... it melted me... my Adarsh. Oh it felt so good.

His hands ran around my back, something was happening to me.

I quickly got up from the bed and walked near the window. I looked at the dark night outside. I was still trying to regain my breath...when he embraced me from behind... oh my, his touch is making me mad.

My heart was in my mouth. This was the first time in my life I had experienced this. I love him so much.

I took a deep breath to relax myself a little when he placed a small kiss on my neck...oh God, he's not leaving a single second for my heart to come back to its place... my cheeks are burning and my hands are cold.

I turned around to stop him...but couldn't say anything...his eyes were full of passion.

His hands did not leave my waist, instead he grabbed me more tightly... now I was melting...completely under his touch.
I didn't knew when he kissed my lips...I closed my eyes.

His lips had a tremendous effect on me. That was it. I had heard of first kiss... here it was. My first kiss with the man of my dreams.

=============================

Thanks for reading guys... Comments are most welcome... 😃

Edited by Freethinker - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swarna_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was amazing. ...
So beautiful and lovely os. ...
Awesome. ..
Freethinker thumbnail
Originally posted by: SWARNA99

That was amazing. ...

So beautiful and lovely os. ...
Awesome. ..

thanks dear.😊... i just tried to write one... i really love this pair... that's all ...😛
Aalina. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow..beautiful os. Loved it 
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So cute lovely OS do write more loved how u put both their views nicely done :)
Freethinker thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aalina.

Wow..beautiful os. Loved it 

thanks dear :)
Freethinker thumbnail
Originally posted by: pikychu

So cute lovely OS do write more loved how u put both their views nicely done :)

😳😳 thanks for the comments dear ... i am thinking to write an FF on them... 😳
MetaphorMaggy thumbnail
Omg! It was so osm.. So romantic!! Luvd it!!
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow wow wow !!!
Super duper hit os!!!
Completely lost in d flow of writing 
Do write more..
Garima04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very cute!! I like how you described bth the POV.
Well done!! Continue writing about 😊 👏