Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

TEI EP 202: Gladiators; Analysis (Page 3)

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I love how you titled it Gladiators Analysis, it's as if each side is forming their teams before heading into the battlefield. Today's episode showed the strategic positioning of each soldier. 
It was no coincidence that Kunj was placed in room 209 and with Twinkle finally entering the room only when Kunj was in there, actually really depicted who she would choose in the end.
I loved Zain today, how cute did he looked with those headphones dancing on the bed, this guy really is a spoilt brat, and his "let him die" line, Zain is really doing a great job.
Wonderful analysis as usual Areeba.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Awesome as usual Areeba! I look forward to reading your analysis as much as I look forward to the episodes! And after I read your analysis I go back watch teh episodes again in a whole new light! 

areeba_blossom

pulika Groupbie
pulika
pulika

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Thank you, Areeba, for your analysis. 
You are genius, I really enjoy reading your posts about the episodes. It makes the show unique because this forum has you and your analysis. You look in depth and to even minor details and I simply love the way you explain the tracks. I don't know how you manage to be neutral not taking Twinj or Yuvi's side. But all three actors are doing so much justice to their characters. I never understood why Yuvi is like that, the villain I mean, and I never expected he will go to that level of aggression and violence. But your posts threw light on his character. I started to appreciate Zain's performance and even enjoy his evilness. LOL

The show indeed becomes more interesting and amazing, because I am waiting if your prediction will happen or no. 

So I just wanted to say hats off to you, appreciate you find time and do this for the forum. Clap

areeba_blossom

--Natasha-- IF-Dazzler
--Natasha--
--Natasha--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Need to catch up on the last two installments,will be backStar

areeba_blossom

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Do I actually need to tell you how amazing this post was? LOL

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunacc

@Areeba:  Thanks for yet another beautiful analytical dissection.  Always a pleasure to read your elaborately detailed account of why, what could have been, and what will be, why they are what they are, the magic of numbers, the intriguing inner meaning of character placement, etc...

Two things I would like to ask you regarding this episode.  Was trying to read in between the lines Approve of the fact that Kunj's disease being hidden from family.  Would it not be better to join forces with Manohar who, also, might have some resources as he was, in the past, in successful business circles.   Also, could you throw some light on Leela's hiding from Anitha and diverting the family's attention to avoid encountering her?

Please pardon me if I am not making any sense.

Thank you hun! 

Kunj's disease has been hidden by the family so far because he needs to be the one to tell the family himself as he does in today's episode. Kunj bace part of Taneja household after marrying Twinkle and that separates him from Sarnas altogether because rest of them aren't the son of the house. He is. 

Monahar and bebe had been instrumental in bringing Kunj and Twinkle together which is why they were there throughout the whole ordeal and just stood there instead of doing anything. They cannot fight Kunj's battles in which he voluntarily placed himself however the realization would dawn upon them when they realize how they've been partially responsible of Kunj's condition. 

Manohar by distancing his family in the past gave other people such as Anita to weaken them as family and attack on any member of the family and Bebe accepting Anita instead of listening to Manohar, Usha and Kunj about Anita is responsible for bringing Twinkle's past over her. 

makes sense?
Duumps IF-Rockerz
Duumps
Duumps

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Enjoyed your analysis as usual.Thanks for doing this.
I like to watch the episode especially the filler ones ,after I read your post.Then I look for the correlation .It is very interesting to do so.
I avoid all the negativity going on and enjoy the track much more thanks to you.

areeba_blossom

arunacc Senior Member
arunacc
arunacc

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by arunacc

@Areeba:  Thanks for yet another beautiful analytical dissection.  Always a pleasure to read your elaborately detailed account of why, what could have been, and what will be, why they are what they are, the magic of numbers, the intriguing inner meaning of character placement, etc...

Two things I would like to ask you regarding this episode.  Was trying to read in between the lines Approve of the fact that Kunj's disease being hidden from family.  Would it not be better to join forces with Manohar who, also, might have some resources as he was, in the past, in successful business circles.   Also, could you throw some light on Leela's hiding from Anitha and diverting the family's attention to avoid encountering her?

Please pardon me if I am not making any sense.

Thank you hun! 

Kunj's disease has been hidden by the family so far because he needs to be the one to tell the family himself as he does in today's episode. Kunj bace part of Taneja household after marrying Twinkle and that separates him from Sarnas altogether because rest of them aren't the son of the house. He is. 

Monahar and bebe had been instrumental in bringing Kunj and Twinkle together which is why they were there throughout the whole ordeal and just stood there instead of doing anything. They cannot fight Kunj's battles in which he voluntarily placed himself however the realization would dawn upon them when they realize how they've been partially responsible of Kunj's condition. 

Manohar by distancing his family in the past gave other people such as Anita to weaken them as family and attack on any member of the family and Bebe accepting Anita instead of listening to Manohar, Usha and Kunj about Anita is responsible for bringing Twinkle's past over her. 

makes sense?

Areeba, You are such a sweetheart.  Thanks for the PM, dear.  And thanks for making it clear.  You are the best!!

Go to top