TEI EP 202: Gladiators; Analysis - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

They are definitely becoming such a strong couple! 

Anita is so vile! 

The promo, I think in this time with Kunj being bounded to his weakness Twinkle would have to be the one obviously to fight Yuvi. I think Yuvi coming in through shadows signified how he will help them out through donating blood but only after the deed is done or in midst, he will reveal the truth putting Kunj's health at a more compromising situation. 

In order to make sure that Kunj stands tall, Twinkle would try to resonate and in turn Yuvi will try to make a deal. Twinkle dressed in bridal and wearing her sindoor proudly I thin depicts how event hough Yuvi will try to marry her, she will till end remain Kunj's wife because not just the marriage, Kunj's love and his well-being is very important to her and she will not sacrifice that in front of Yuvi's deals.

this promo is like an extension of the promo in which Kunj got stabbed in the heart. It's going to be interesting to see how the creatives let this all unfold! 
Oh thku dear...superb...
S am actually liking this track...am sure twinj ll become more closer than ever before..
Its exciting to see how twinkle ll overcome this situation..
Amazing analysis areeba as always. i look forward to read you your analysis to get more undertanding and the way you put all the things together is just brilliant.
Originally posted by justchillalways

Amazing analysis areeba as always. i look forward to read you your analysis to get more undertanding and the way you put all the things together is just brilliant.

Thank you! 😳
@Areeba:  Thanks for yet another beautiful analytical dissection.  Always a pleasure to read your elaborately detailed account of why, what could have been, and what will be, why they are what they are, the magic of numbers, the intriguing inner meaning of character placement, etc...

Two things I would like to ask you regarding this episode.  Was trying to read in between the lines  of the fact that Kunj's disease being hidden from family.  Would it not be better to join forces with Manohar who, also, might have some resources as he was, in the past, in successful business circles.   Also, could you throw some light on Leela's hiding from Anitha and diverting the family's attention to avoid encountering her?

Please pardon me if I am not making any sense.
Thanks a lot areeba.. u make my days wid ur analysis.😊😃
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Awe Jerry, you're literally the best! DOn't worry yourself with thatnegativity squad because positivity prevails over the dark clouds!

I just try to be unbiased actuallyinstead do taking sides which keeps my posts at neutral. Always lovely to read your response!😃

Aww thanks a lot Areeba 🤗 its so tough to be neutral and you do it so well. im proud of u
I love how you titled it Gladiators Analysis, it's as if each side is forming their teams before heading into the battlefield. Today's episode showed the strategic positioning of each soldier. 
It was no coincidence that Kunj was placed in room 209 and with Twinkle finally entering the room only when Kunj was in there, actually really depicted who she would choose in the end.
I loved Zain today, how cute did he looked with those headphones dancing on the bed, this guy really is a spoilt brat, and his "let him die" line, Zain is really doing a great job.
Wonderful analysis as usual Areeba.
Awesome as usual Areeba! I look forward to reading your analysis as much as I look forward to the episodes! And after I read your analysis I go back watch teh episodes again in a whole new light! 
Thank you, Areeba, for your analysis. 
You are genius, I really enjoy reading your posts about the episodes. It makes the show unique because this forum has you and your analysis. You look in depth and to even minor details and I simply love the way you explain the tracks. I don't know how you manage to be neutral not taking Twinj or Yuvi's side. But all three actors are doing so much justice to their characters. I never understood why Yuvi is like that, the villain I mean, and I never expected he will go to that level of aggression and violence. But your posts threw light on his character. I started to appreciate Zain's performance and even enjoy his evilness. 😆

The show indeed becomes more interesting and amazing, because I am waiting if your prediction will happen or no. 

So I just wanted to say hats off to you, appreciate you find time and do this for the forum. 👏

Need to catch up on the last two installments,will be back⭐️