India-Forums

Houdini Wednesday

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Houdini Wednesday

Houdini was a famous American magician who gave people the slip and managed to escape even if bound by ropes and chains  both on land and underwater.  

In today's episode too we witnessed great escape acts and slips.

The first escape act was by Pawan's girlfriend.  She had vanished from the room when Rishi brought a protesting Tanu into the room in order to expose Pawan's secret.  As expected, Pawan rubbished Rishi's accusations and claimed that his friend (not girlfriend had brought a gift for Tanu and left without meeting her because she was very shy).  Tanu accepted Pawan's reasoning and walked away with him - leaving a steaming, frustrated Rishi.

Manpreet and Rishi then reason out that Pawan's girlfriend on hearing TanShi's voices may have either hidden in the room or escaped.  Sure enough, they find a torn piece of her dress by the window sill and her footsteps on the ground below.  She had escaped!!

The second escape act was by Tanu.  Chachu wakes up in the middle of the night to find Rishi romancing the asli Tanu.  He runs up to them and asks what the two are up to in the middle of the night.  Rishi pulls a fast one on Chachu (by doing some quick thinking and hiding Tanu)  and convinces him that Tanu was never there.  He talks Chachu into believing that such illusions occur when under the influence of alcohol or because of a mental disease.  Chachu accepts that he is drunk and walks away - when he turns around Tanu is standing right next to Rishi - however, Chachu believes it is an illusion and to TanShi's rellief goes back to bed!  Rishi will certainly make Houdini proud! Wink

The first slip was when Rishi skidded on the floor and was held in the romantic slip-n-hold pose by Pawan.  Manpreet thought they made a great couple Big smileROFL

The second slip was when Rishi declares to Tanu that like the altar lamp she had lit a lamp of love in his heart and that he would not let any Pawan, Aman, Chawan blow it off.  Just then a wisp of breeze threatens to blow off the altar lamp and the two of them hold their palm around the altar lamp to prevent it from flickering off.  Metaphorically they were protecting their relationship.  They were protecting their love from slipping away.

The third slip was shown as part of the pre-cap.  When Manpreet accidentally bumps into Ahaana and the photograph of her parents slips away from her hand onto the floor.  Just then Raj-n-Rano arrive; Raj picks up the photo of his friend Vir, his wife, Ahaana, and Tanu.  He asks Ahaana 'Who is the person in the photo?'  Ahaana says "It is my dad".  Will the photo-slip cause Bani to trip and fall?  Will Bani be able to escape from the situation like Houdini?  Or is it all an illusion?  I do not know - we have to wait and watch!!

Edited by anonee - 20 April 2016 at 7:15pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunrio80Fandukaku17DeepaavengsaaniakhChitra_11KratikaSengarKS-AAMIRnSHERRY-

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Indeed a houdini wednesday so right...LOL
I just hope the precap isn't misleading it is high time for the truth to come out... hoping for the best... I think chachi will create another dramaSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakhanonee

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Houdini Wednesday

Houdini was a famous American magician who gave people the slip and managed to escape even if bound by ropes and chains  both on land and underwater.  

In today's episode too we witnessed great escape acts and slips.

The first escape act was by Pawan's girlfriend.  She had vanished from the room when Rishi brought a protesting Tanu into the room in order to expose Pawan's secret.  As expected, Pawan rubbished Rishi's accusations and claimed that his friend (not girlfriend had brought a gift for Tanu and left without meeting her because she was very shy).  Tanu accepted Pawan's reasoning and walked away with him - leaving a steaming, frustrated Rishi.

Manpreet and Rishi then reason out that Pawan's girlfriend on hearing TanShi's voices may have either hidden in the room or escaped.  Sure enough, they find a torn piece of her dress by the window sill and her footsteps on the ground below.  She had escaped!!

The second escape act was by Tanu.  Chachu wakes up in the middle of the night to find Rishi romancing the asli Tanu.  He runs up to them and asks what the two are up to in the middle of the night.  Rishi pulls a fast one on Chachu (by doing some quick thinking and hiding Tanu)  and convinces him that Tanu was never there.  He talks Chachu into believing that such illusions occur when under the influence of alcohol or because of a mental disease.  Chachu accepts that he is drunk and walks away - when he turns around Tanu is standing right next to Rishi - however, Chachu believes it is an illusion and to TanShi's rellief goes back to bed!  Rishi will certainly make Houdini proud! Wink

The first slip was when Rishi skidded on the floor and was held in the romantic slip-n-hold pose by Pawan.  Manpreet thought they made a great couple Big smileROFL

The second slip was when Rishi declares to Tanu that like the altar lamp she had lit a lamp of love in his heart and that he would not let any Pawan, Aman, Chawan blow it off.  Just then a wisp of breeze threatens to blow off the altar lamp and the two of them hold their palm around the altar lamp to prevent it from flickering off.  Metaphorically they were protecting their relationship.  They were protecting their love from slipping away.

The third slip was shown as part of the pre-cap.  When Manpreet accidentally bumps into Ahaana and the photograph of her parents slips away from her hand onto the floor.  Just then Raj-n-Rano arrive; Raj picks up the photo of his friend Vir, his wife, Ahaana, and Tanu.  He asks Ahaana 'Who is the person in the photo?'  Ahaana says "It is my dad".  Will the photo-slip cause Bani to trip and fall?  Will Bani be able to escape from the situation like Houdini?  Or is it all an illusion?  I do not know - we have to wait and watch!!

Thanks for the brilliant  writeup ...loved itClap

@B  LOL   Chacha...Bimari ka naam

Rishi...Market mey abhi bhi launch nahi hua toh naam nahi raakha hai...
                                      decide kiya hum neyROFL

precap...yeh let us wait and watch.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakhKratikaSengarKSanonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KratikaSengarKS

I just hope the precap isn't misleading it is high time for the truth to come out... hoping for the best... I think chachi will create another dramaSleepy

I too hope the precap is true! 

Aur Papa Raj bajayega Bani ka baja Wink

If the truth comes out, I suspect Rano will switch sides.  She will join Bani in insisting that Rishi marry Neha Confused  Rano has been waitingi to show how beeachy she can be 

saaniakhKratikaSengarKS

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chitra_11

Thanks for the brilliant  writeup ...loved itClap

@B  LOL   Chacha...Bimari ka naam

Rishi...Market mey abhi bhi launch nahi hua toh naam nahi raakha hai...
                                      decide kiya hum neyROFL

precap...yeh let us wait and watch.

Thank you Chitra Smile

Rishi's bluff was so obvious  - bit before Chachu could think through it Rishi cleverly declared he would not marry fake Tanu because she too would have the diseaseBig smile

That was enough to get Chachu to agree to him Smile

saaniakhKratikaSengarKS

KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:14am | IP Logged

If the truth comes out, I suspect Rano will switch sides.  She will join Bani in insisting that Rishi marry Neha Confused  Rano has been waitingi to show how beeachy she can be 

Yeah hope so... btw what about the kundli thing? Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Rano does not believe in it - however, Raj does.  Manpreet will do anything for his brother.

So, Rano will be spoilsport Confused

KratikaSengarKS

KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Rano does not believe in it - however, Raj does.  Manpreet will do anything for his brother.

So, Rano will be spoilsport Confused

I want Bani, Neha to know about the Kundli thing only then we can get rid of them LOL

anonee

Go to top