Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Nonsense acting by Rajshri and worse stupid writing by CVs - Page 2

AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
He will believe Dadi nth time even after knowing she is the master of all arts n how can he believe that his wife who was despo of having kids would leave her own child...
It was so unrealistic to watch the scene where Suhani is just accompanied by Dadi..Was the family so lost in mourning that they dont even wanna see the baby.I was shocked that even Prats n Bhavna werent there..No words for Suhanis parents..They arrive after the entire show comes to an end

Somya bores me to the core..She looks like a corpse..

And Dadi got her sweepstake ..She brought in her love Somya n without any strain her rival stepped out of the house

Suhani was great..Yuvraj is sickening in absence of Raj 
And Rajshri has to work on her face 
Edited by AgnesFan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blue_Mist thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just watched the epi..sorry to say sandi i was full convinced by her acting..nothing was lacking there..the only thing i found weird  was Suhani's decision nd there Rajshri has nothing to do with that..She looked gorgeous nd i personally didn't felt any weight issue..infact i found her more slim after the leap..😛
I know it is ur personal opinion nd u have full right to say it..Unfortunately i couldn't agree..dat's all..!😉
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Blue_Mist

I just watched the epi..sorry to say sandi i was full convinced by her acting..nothing was lacking there..the only thing i found weird was Suhani's decision nd there Rajshri has nothing to do with that..She looked gorgeous nd i personally didn't felt any weight issue..infact i found her more slim after the leap..😛

I know it is ur personal opinion nd u have full right to say it..Unfortunately i couldn't agree..dat's all..!😉

that's perfectly fine. I make posts to share my opinion with others but also to read their views to see if its different or the same. I gave my opinion u gave yours that's cool. but my problem was the damsel state that she delivered her lines in. I did not like. she seemed very air-headish I dnt like that and I didn't like the baby doll voice neither did I like the cringing behaviour for her lost love. I still maintain she needs to loss the weight coz her features will be sharpen and more beautiful. Not that she isn't know. the pimples annoy me I want to rub it off her cheeks when I see her. why cnt she use some home remedy and get rid of it. does every1 want those pimples permanently on her face.Edited by sandiab - 8 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I will reply to comments later
Blue_Mist thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sandiab

that's perfectly fine. I make posts to share my opinion with others but also to read their views to see if its different or the same. I gave my opinion u gave yours that's cool. but my problem was the damsel state that she delivered her lines in. I did not like. she seemed very air-headish I dnt like that and I didn't like the baby doll voice neither did I like the cringing behaviour for her lost love. I still maintain she needs to loss the weight coz her features will be sharpen and more beautiful. Not that she isn't know. the pimples annoy me I want to rub it off her cheeks when I see her. why cnt she use some home remedy and get rid of it. does every1 want those pimples permanently on her face.

but sandi there she was a lady who just delivered her babies..anyone in that state cannot be normal as always and along with that she was totally broken in every sense..So i guess Rajshri preferred that voice to convey the exact pain Suhani is going through..
and pimples sorry i was into that scene and couldn't spot any..😛
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
There is a particular way in which frustration can be vented. As it has been repeatedly mentioned on the forum, and in the India-forums Code of Conduct, constructive criticism is allowed, but direct bashing of an actor is strictly prohibited and actionable.

While I do understand that the current track of the show has gotten several members frustrated, going to the extent of talking about the lead actor's weight loss and acne problems, as well as using cuss words for another lead actor is clearly NOT acceptable.

This topic will remain closed.

SSEL Forum DT