India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Nonsense acting by Rajshri and worse stupid writing by CVs

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Really she was very bad when she is acting sickly sweet in the hospital when she tells dadi she is leaving Yuvraj. Even the part when she is in the park wishing she could go back in time she was terribly annoying. Worse part is she changes her voice when she has to act like that. Really Raj what was that? I can only think that she doesn't believe in what the writers are writing for her character. But still she doesn't have to be annoying when she act. Really if u dnt believe what u acting out I wnt believe u and neither will evry1 else. I know it was bad horrid writing bt still she should have managed. And someone tell her to sort those pimples out it is ruining her face and she needs to lose weight for god sakes her face takes up the whole screen. And really half hearted acting is not for her, she is not like others so I dnt expect this sort of acting from her. I think when she has been allowed to be fierce she rocks the other part she isn't managing. Also Sahil please man dnt give half baked awful looks for Yuvrjaj like how u did when he reached home. I so wanted to jump in my tv and super punch Yuvraj's face. As for that krishna kid she needs to be replaced bloody dadoo, dadoo, dadoo when I hear her I want to change the channel, she is terrible, terribly, terrible with her daddo nonsense. I love dadi she rocks. Always did. But some1 tell Rajshri that Su isn't dadi's friend.                  Also why so much focus on krishna and snaky. They dnt ever show Yuvani if it isn't to show her in a bad light. And really cvs try as much as u want no1 will believe that its Snaky si ek ladki by showing her being nice. And Yuvraj is 1 mega D+++ head. I cnt believe he so easily believed that Suhani would leave her child and run off. He is 1 stupid SOB.                               And lastly I kind of like the little monster if there is 1 person who could smack dadi and turn her world upside down and her notion of beauty it would be her. That kid is very beautiful her complexion just enhances her beauty

Edited by sandiab - 20 April 2016 at 7:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mirantaanisingh023charmz517honeylimeanita_m

anita_m IF-Dazzler
anita_m
anita_m

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
I didn't watch, but I can imagine, which is somehow as bad.

I really don't get  why she was alone with dadi in the hospital. Where was Bhavna, if not Prats? Did Lata die?

They never seem to learn, no matter howmany times BQ is caught lying her head off. They still pretend everything she utters are pearls of truth and wisdom. AS IF the Suhani who went half loco to have a kid would go off without it.

Whoever thought up dadoo needs to be severely whipped.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taanisingh023honeylime

taanisingh023 Senior Member
taanisingh023
taanisingh023

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Worst fb wrst actg n all seem so unintrested... N rajshri needs to sumhw reduce her weit... Pimple all tey can hide vid proper makeup... Bt she isnt tryin to reduce her weit at all... Y is she nt botherd abt her luks at all... God oly knws... She wasnt tis fat durin gauris entry in d serial... All of a sudden she has becum huge... Evn ishita of yhm is fat i agree bt still she manages to keep her face thin... She is conscious abt her face atleast... Sumone pllls tell raj to reduce weight
Navi16 IF-Dazzler
Navi16
Navi16

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Rajshri ko Sab PTA hai ..Usse humari advice ke jaroorat nahi hai ...plz Iss topic par baat na he Kari jaye toh he theek rehega...weight reduce ke liye time v chahiye..7 am se 10 pm tak shoot ..fir ghar jana kha time rehta hai ..Sab se jyada kaam v Rajshri he karti hai ..har scene me toh Woh hoti hai ...Woh Ekk actress hai Usse apni jyada Fikar hogi Humare se ...Mujhe bahut gussa aata hai agar koi Usse Aise bolta hai ...Bolna easy Hota hai karna easy nahi Hota ...Rehi acting ki baat har din koi v apni best performance ne de Sanka ...Rajshri fir v Sab se Acha kaam karti hai ..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvaniBlisscrssel16laxmi247YuvaaniMadyuvanisselLovestruck1996yanks28

verma.nisha151 IF-Dazzler
verma.nisha151
verma.nisha151

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
@sandiab, A big request to you,please don't say any wrong about my rajshri.
rajshri bilkul fit hai aur acting bhi awesome karti hai.and don't forget ki ye show rajshri ki wajah se hi hit hai.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvaniBlisscrssel16YuvaaniMadNavi16

Lovestruck1996 IF-Rockerz
Lovestruck1996
Lovestruck1996

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Compltetly disagreeing im sry sandia 
She acts brilliantly 
Infect shes the perfrmnc f the show 
N i liked her 
She looked darn cute in hospital dress 
N fr her loooks
Theres no need fr u all to worry 
I love her the way shesEmbarrassed
She looks cute vvv cute 
N pls dont say such words fr her taani 
Taani i thght u lov rajshri 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvaniBlisscrssel16YuvaaniMadNavi16yanks28

yuvanissel IF-Rockerz
yuvanissel
yuvanissel

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Sry sandi.. 
She acted so well... 
She is consistent always... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crssel16laxmi247Navi16YuvaaniMad

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:59am | IP Logged
i liked Suhani's acting...even Yuvraj was good...
only moment i felt him lacking was when Dadi takes the little baby home and tells that Suhani left him...i expected more of a shock of a lover to realize that his beloved has left him and a father whose wife has left their baby alone...But at that moment, he seemed like a bystander who had just sympathy for a baby whose mother left it alone.

He didnt even showed sadness for the other baby's death...that was bad acting from the actor.

Edited by anjs - 21 April 2016 at 12:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mmadhushetty

Go to top