Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I know this thread will be a total failure as many dislike this couple to the core. But I'm making it anyways. I'll never miss out on a Rani or SRK thread. =)

Happy 2nd anniversary to my fav actress & Aditya - a phenomenal director. This anniversary is special with baby Adira!! =) The family is in Paris for the shooting of Befikre. Long shot, but I really hope to see a pic of Rani! =) There are no pics of the couple to really post! =( But happy 2 years!

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary Rani-Aditya Chopra. This is special because of AdiRa!!!!!! ðŸ¤—🥳
I wish to see Rani in a strong movie again, and Aditya directing her!!!! God bless them.

Ps! CPR, I just wanted to say, dear, why you always start celebratory threads with negative vibes? If its celebration, so let it remain one na, what's the use of saying of result of your thread or having pictures of couple together or not. Just a friendly advice, to respect privacy, if they don't want to share their personal life pics etc., we cannot force them. :) Hope you're not offended by this. 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Negativity is all I get here, but yeah you're right. I shouldn't.

Of course I respect their privacy, but as a fan it's natural to hope for pics.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Happy 2nd wedding anniversary rani and adi.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Mommy was on the sets today with cutiepie Adira!
Her gut doesn't look appealing in that Sari. You should replace it with some other picture.  ðŸ˜†