do you want Pragya's happiness - Page 2

Poll

do you want Pragya to have a happy life?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Naina-

Prani, beautifully put!

I think Mina wrote it because we've seen Pragya crying for such a long time. Yet there seems to be no decrease in TRPs...meaning, there are households that are enjoying this. There are people who don't really care about her happiness and actually like the endless struggles. 

bold - Ouch, Naina. That hurts to think there's peeps out there who don't care for Pragya's happiness.  Like misery loves company, I guess.😭
-jaya- thumbnail
I want her to be happy no matter what... What amazes me the most is her definition of happiness that her happiness lies in abhi's happiness ,i know people in love want to have their loved one's happiness but not at the cost of the misery she is going through..i want her to understand this simple fact
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
happy for short time before struggle..😛  warna show bore lagega..!
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want Pragya  to be happy , independent and not catering to her husband's whims and fancies or being a husband worshipper.
But what I want is not realistic. the show will fall out of Top 10 then , I definitely don't want that.
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Prani I didn't realize it was such a weird question to ask, but you're the third person to wonder so I guess it must be! 😆

There wasn't any particular reason, I just wanted to know if there's a range of opinions or if it's fair to assume that pretty much everyone wants the lead character to be happy. Sometimes things that seem like common sense are still worth questioning just to make sure they're true 😃
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poiu123

I want Pragya  to be happy , independent and not catering to her husband's whims and fancies or being a husband worshipper.

But what I want is not realistic. the show will fall out of Top 10 then , I definitely don't want that.

@bold and there is the core of our dilemma! The show hooks us by giving us an appealing character who we want to root for...and then never letting her have full happiness or success, because if they do we'll get satisfied and stop watching, or bored and change the channel 😆
Mitushi_Mitz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want her to be happy but for herself. Unlike yesterday when she was shattered due to this divorce thing, but as soon as Abhi apologized for his mistake, she forgot everything !! And she'll celebrate their last day together just to cheer up Abhi!! ðŸ˜•
chubbygirl thumbnail
 Happiness with respect.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well, considering how stupid the entire track has been, I think even Pragya wants herself to be in misery. So, what anyone of us wants for her really doesn't matter now, does it?

All these people that are so called "close-to-him" don't believe that he will listen to them about Tanu's baby when this gentleman proves day in and day out that he will believe anything anyone says...

He has divorced her. It is all over now... Even now daadi is slapping Abhi for his ways? Like what right does she think she has to do that? Mere sanskaar? Well, sanskaar kya karega tab genes mein stupidity bhi pass kar di hai... daadi stupid, toh pota maha stupid... ab uska kya karna?😆
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 8 years ago
Ismustranger thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well I want pragya to have a happy life with abhi