Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Hospital Ward #557: Aunties Ki Khwaishe (Page 3)

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Karen I dont know about your stories. I feel like yh I can handle them and then you come out with the most unexpected things and I get all Stern SmileROFL
Nemo then she started whenever I go to visit with your father thinks it's time he gets a grandchild, what you all waiting onShockedand I'm like how the hell do I answer thatShocked

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by teddyyy

I only have one rishta story. Apparently it's my dadi's last wish that I marry my phupho's son who is so weird, we've never gotten along and IM LIKE UM NOOO. Plus his dad gives me the creeps ConfusedWacko

Yo I'm glad I dont have to deal with this. I think its so weird like ermmm nope, not happening, nada. I dont have a problems with family marriages, I just personally couldnt do it.  Its so absurd to me Wacko

Dw Teds I'm sure you'll get the funny ones coming your way soon enoughLOL
Yeah she's never said it to me but I'm going this summer and I'm worried it's gonna come up Ouch I don't like it either for myself, like nope I would prefer someone outside thank youuu.

LOL my parent's social group is all full of people with younger kids so thank god I'm spared LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooks

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainaM

I only have one rishta story. Apparently it's my dadi's last wish that I marry my phupho's son who is so weird, we've never gotten along and IM LIKE UM NOOO. Plus his dad gives me the creeps ConfusedWacko

Cousin marriages scare me and I know it's gonna come up sooner or later and I don't know what i'm gonna do when it does.

I thank God every day for making me one of the elder sisters and not having many older male cousins. 

You guys will be fine. Hope it doesnt come up at all 

teddyyy

rainaM Goldie
rainaM
rainaM

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Cousin marriages scare me and I know it's gonna come up sooner or later and I don't know what i'm gonna do when it does.
Thankfully my mom who says cousin marriages are okay, doesn't like any of the guys on my dad's side and none on her side, so thank god. Just need to avoid dadi Ouch

Dadi's are adorable. They want to keep the family together! hence they don't mind insisting on some cousin ties ROFL

kardooks

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Yo I'm glad I dont have to deal with this. I think its so weird like ermmm nope, not happening, nada. I dont have a problems with family marriages, I just personally couldnt do it.  Its so absurd to me Wacko

Yeah she's never said it to me but I'm going this summer and I'm worried it's gonna come up Ouch I don't like it either for myself, like nope I would prefer someone outside thank youuu.

LOL my parent's social group is all full of people with younger kids so thank god I'm spared LOL
Teddy suppose they're scoping you don't know like how the lady tried picking Raina up at the recital.

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

Thankfully my mom who says cousin marriages are okay, doesn't like any of the guys on my dad's side and none on her side, so thank god. Just need to avoid dadi Ouch

Dadi's are adorable. They want to keep the family together! hence they don't mind insisting on some cousin ties ROFL
But mujhe nahi chaise cousin wala tie ROFL
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Originally posted by kardooks

Teddy suppose they're scoping you don't know like how the lady tried picking Raina up at the recital.
oh my god no please LOOL
Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Originally posted by kardooks

Karen I dont know about your stories. I feel like yh I can handle them and then you come out with the most unexpected things and I get all Stern SmileROFL
Nemo then she started whenever I go to visit with your father thinks it's time he gets a grandchild, what you all waiting onShockedand I'm like how the hell do I answer thatShocked

Karen, I'm so begairat (in Teddy's words) that I would actually tell my mother to come and referee the sexual encounters in the bedroom. That would shut her up ROFL

kardooks

Go to top