Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I only have one rishta story. Apparently it's my dadi's last wish that I marry my phupho's son who is so weird, we've never gotten along and IM LIKE UM NOOO. Plus his dad gives me the creeps ðŸ˜•
Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Karen I dont know about your stories. I feel like yh I can handle them and then you come out with the most unexpected things and I get all ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤£
rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tranquility123

There was this one time my mum introduced me to some far away aunty person from back in the days, you know Asian links and all. They were friends from like decades ago ok. So we're at the wedding and all I did was give her my salams and go back to enjoying my tandoori because weddings are about the food obviously. 

DUDES SHE RANG MY HOUSE PHONE THE NEXT DAY LIKE W*F HOW? ðŸ¤£

WERD, Free food is the only reason I go to weddings! ðŸ¤£

Shaadis are like rishta.com in vivo ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
rainaM thumbnail
Originally posted by: teddyyy

I only have one rishta story. Apparently it's my dadi's last wish that I marry my phupho's son who is so weird, we've never gotten along and IM LIKE UM NOOO. Plus his dad gives me the creeps ðŸ˜•

Cousin marriages scare me and I know it's gonna come up sooner or later and I don't know what i'm gonna do when it does.
Tranquility123 thumbnail

Yo I'm glad I dont have to deal with this. I think its so weird like ermmm nope, not happening, nada. I dont have a problems with family marriages, I just personally couldnt do it.  Its so absurd to me 

Dw Teds I'm sure you'll get the funny ones coming your way soon enough😆
teddyyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainaM

Cousin marriages scare me and I know it's gonna come up sooner or later and I don't know what i'm gonna do when it does.

Thankfully my mom who says cousin marriages are okay, doesn't like any of the guys on my dad's side and none on her side, so thank god. Just need to avoid dadi 
kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Karen I dont know about your stories. I feel like yh I can handle them and then you come out with the most unexpected things and I get all ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤£

Nemo then she started whenever I go to visit with your father thinks it's time he gets a grandchild, what you all waiting on😲and I'm like how the hell do I answer that😲
teddyyy thumbnail

Yo I'm glad I dont have to deal with this. I think its so weird like ermmm nope, not happening, nada. I dont have a problems with family marriages, I just personally couldnt do it.  Its so absurd to me 

Dw Teds I'm sure you'll get the funny ones coming your way soon enough😆

Yeah she's never said it to me but I'm going this summer and I'm worried it's gonna come up  I don't like it either for myself, like nope I would prefer someone outside thank youuu.

LOL my parent's social group is all full of people with younger kids so thank god I'm spared ðŸ˜†
Tranquility123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainaM

I thank God every day for making me one of the elder sisters and not having many older male cousins. 

You guys will be fine. Hope it doesnt come up at all 
rainaM thumbnail

Thankfully my mom who says cousin marriages are okay, doesn't like any of the guys on my dad's side and none on her side, so thank god. Just need to avoid dadi 

Dadi's are adorable. They want to keep the family together! hence they don't mind insisting on some cousin ties ðŸ¤£