Mujhko bhi toh lift kara de (Page 3)

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

Originally posted by indranigupta

SammyHug
Am glad you focused on their chemistry in Sumo's room. Their relationship in this scene is so understated, subtle and yet so warm. There was hardly any words required. His mere presence brought alive Sumo from her pain and despair... and the blurting out of the truth and covering it was absolutely top-notch. He loves her like he would do no one else and Sumo trusts him like anything. She knew he would understand and he did. One of the most beautiful scenes in this show so far. Totally intimate, passionate and suggestive... this scene had so many possibilities... all there for Sumo and Shravan and for us to untangle.
Sumo-Shravan-Google scene was hilarious yet we saw how Shravan is even rattled by those harmless antics.
He is possessive about her.
Love this show
Love these two
ImmenselyDay Dreaming

YES YES YES! It was my favourite scene this week. You used the right words. The scene in the room was so warm, intimate, & romantic in an understated way. Their relationship is so effortless (for the lack of a better word) because they don't need to give explanations for acting the way they do.. it is understood. And just the comfort they share with each other.. like the way they just step into each other's private space all the time, be it their room, or just the little intimate details like their secret knock, or the way she can run away with his phone & he's OK with it. Its so beautiful I wanna cry.
Is it just me or did the room scene totally feel like the separation & pain they went through never happened? Its like teenage ShraMan & adult ShraMan had been amalgamated, & both were in the exact same spot they were in a decade back & nothing changed.
Completely agree with you Sammy. That is what i like best about this show. Past is ever flowing into the present and yet it is the present which seems to redefine the past. Did you notice also that in the carrom playing scene, an another intimate family scene was drawn, but one which doesn't seem to have a place for Shravan. Yet, Shravan was so comfortable, relaxed and at complete ease in Sumo's messy room... One feels only comfortable in those places where there is love. HeartI loved the direction in those two scenes. The first scene was a classic Shraman one...effortless (as you say Sammy) but, the carrom scene does indicate or reveals something about Shravan and his own sense of belonging within his own family. Don't know why I felt so much for Shravan. He didnt have a happy childhoodCry

I love this show too. Everything about it, minus the execution of the Khosla caseLOL But even that, the CVs have done something about by finally making Shravan do some case work. SO I CAN'T EVEN COMPLAIN. The CVs are just too awesome.
I liked the Khosla episodes barring for one reason. It wasn't cleverly executed. The legality of those scenes were Sleepy... left a lot to be desired. Yet, Khosla scenes did let Shravan be in touch with a Suman, whom Sumo had kept repressed for long. And it is that which led to his eventual transformation... accepting his past and his own love for Sumo. Am glad Khosla happened, we did get to see a lot about the family dynamics of Sumo's family (though at times they were boring... yet necessary). 
And I do not think Khosla has gone for ever.. Varun and his consignment is still there and now the added Googlu thing. And still lots of questions remain unanswered.
So, what I believe that there is a break from Khosla... but still something awaits.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadTINAMONIchicksoupBinKuchKahe.

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

@Indrani

I love that past/present wala line..you worded it beautifully.
I missed the presence of Shravan in the carrom scene as well. It made me realise that Suman's much more family to Shravan than his own family. Even in high school, he spent most of the time with her in her house after school, & Suman even mentioned how he used to speak to her about Ramnath & his mother's fights. No wonder the pain of being betrayed by Suman ran deep & he held on to it for a decade. He changed for her & because of her. Their relationship will always be precious & that's why even in his pain, he wasn't able to let go of the good memories.. I will never forget the way he smiled at the thought of confessing to Suman & the way his smile faded as he saw the picture of his teenage self. Its one of those scenes that will stay with me for a long long time, because it defined Shravan so well. 

I feel bad for him after watching the precap because he'll be placed with that dilemma of having to choose. But I guess that's something he'll have to fight through because I'm sure in the future, Ramnath will not be pleased to discover that Shravan loves Suman.

WORD on the execution of Khosla track being bad. But yesterday's episode was definitely a little better on that front..at least now we see Shravan doing some case-related work, though again it could be better.
And yes, Khosla is definitely here to stay.

Edited by prc_fan1 - 21 April 2016 at 8:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadindraniguptaShaitaanKiKhala

Sadia.Ritu IF-Rockerz
Sadia.Ritu
Sadia.Ritu

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
The way he said,

" main do min late aata toh tum usse shaadi hi kar leti" ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BinKuchKahe.

DivyaDivI10 IF-Dazzler
DivyaDivI10
DivyaDivI10

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Last Two episodes really one of the best After all its ShraMan center one The are still the Teenager when they come in team loved what write its my favourite bit too.. even the phone convection too sumo was like how difficult to get auto and achii larki in Delhi and last shravan gives confidence that she is sumo she can do anything..

the jealous shravan OMG he get jealous seeing googlu with sumo he such possessive lover boy. he so cute

BinKuchKahe.

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

@Indrani

I love that past/present wala line..you worded it beautifully.
Muah!!Hug
I missed the presence of Shravan in the carrom scene as well. It made me realise that Suman's much more family to Shravan than his own family. Even in high school, he spent most of the time with her in her house after school, & Suman even mentioned how he used to speak to her about Ramnath & his mother's fights. No wonder the pain of being betrayed by Suman ran deep & he held on to it for a decade. He changed for her & because of her. Their relationship will always be precious & that's why even in his pain, he wasn't able to let go of the good memories.. I will never forget the way he smiled at the thought of confessing to Suman & the way his smile faded as he saw the picture of his teenage self. Its one of those scenes that will stay with me for a long long time, because it defined Shravan so well. 
Yes, Suman and her extended family particularly, Nanu has always spelt family to Shravan. His father and Pushkar did love him.. but his teenage self found warmth and understanding from Sumo's family. Somehow, this innocuous carrom scene does point towards the future when Shravan might feel lonely if Sumo is not there. His memories are all defined and shaped by her.. so its but natural that Sumo's behaviour ten years ago wrought such a transformation within the nerdy boy. He is the boy who lived... but lived only for herBig smile

I feel bad for him after watching the precap because he'll be placed with that dilemma of having to choose. But I guess that's something he'll have to fight through because I'm sure in the future, Ramnath will not be pleased to discover that Shravan loves Suman.
Feel the same about Ramnath... I guess he would be able to tackle his Chachi but his father is a different ball game. And the father also knows how to ruffle him (remember when he said that should I take over the caseWink). But, on the other side of this battle shall be Sumo.. and we can very well guess where our Lambu's real interest liesLOL

WORD on the execution of Khosla track being bad. But yesterday's episode was definitely a little better on that front..at least now we see Shravan doing some case-related work, though again it could be better.
And yes, Khosla is definitely here to stay.
Not very sure now that Khosla is going to stay...because the Varun case is also going to be handled ... So Khosla gone and also, GoogleLOL
Agree, yesterday's execution of Khosla scenes were far better

Edited by indranigupta - 22 April 2016 at 7:38am

BinKuchKahe.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index