Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Mujhko bhi toh lift kara de (Page 2)

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indranigupta

SammyHug
Am glad you focused on their chemistry in Sumo's room. Their relationship in this scene is so understated, subtle and yet so warm. There was hardly any words required. His mere presence brought alive Sumo from her pain and despair... and the blurting out of the truth and covering it was absolutely top-notch. He loves her like he would do no one else and Sumo trusts him like anything. She knew he would understand and he did. One of the most beautiful scenes in this show so far. Totally intimate, passionate and suggestive... this scene had so many possibilities... all there for Sumo and Shravan and for us to untangle.
Sumo-Shravan-Google scene was hilarious yet we saw how Shravan is even rattled by those harmless antics.
He is possessive about her.
Love this show
Love these two
ImmenselyDay Dreaming

YES YES YES! It was my favourite scene this week. You used the right words. The scene in the room was so warm, intimate, & romantic in an understated way. Their relationship is so effortless (for the lack of a better word) because they don't need to give explanations for acting the way they do.. it is understood. And just the comfort they share with each other.. like the way they just step into each other's private space all the time, be it their room, or just the little intimate details like their secret knock, or the way she can run away with his phone & he's OK with it. Its so beautiful I wanna cry.
Is it just me or did the room scene totally feel like the separation & pain they went through never happened? Its like teenage ShraMan & adult ShraMan had been amalgamated, & both were in the exact same spot they were in a decade back & nothing changed.

I love this show too. Everything about it, minus the execution of the Khosla caseLOL But even that, the CVs have done something about by finally making Shravan do some case work. SO I CAN'T EVEN COMPLAIN. The CVs are just too awesome.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-ammy-munnihyderabadOnie...indraniguptachicksoup-Swetha-

-ammy- Groupbie
-ammy-
-ammy-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Nice post SamridhiSmile

First Shraman scene EmbarrassedThey know each other so well.
Like you said its one of the best scenes this week.

Shraman-goglu scenes were howlarious, Shravan was so jealous of goglu LOL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BinKuchKahe.

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WinniethePooh.

Yes you made your post. I was wondering where you disappeared after such an awesome episode
i loved every bit of it & i love your post.

My favourite bit of the episode was ShraMan's room scene & I love that you focused on it because really that was classic Shraman... and also the little bit when Shravan checked his face in the mirror after Suman commented on his face - he's still the same guy who lacks confidence & melts when it comes to her no matter how much of a sexy beast he is to the rest of the world. But with her, its different. With her, he doesn't need to put on that mask.. and the same for Suman
They're free together.

What a paradox, but so true! 
And yeah I loved the scene in the room too. Classic ShraMan, as you said. 
WORD also about how Shravan is still the same geek for whom Sumo is the centre of his universe. She always was, be it when they were friends, or even when they were apart. The only difference is that this time he won't let her go. Esp not after he knows the way she is treated in her house. The need to protect her has given him that courage.

-Swetha-

WinniethePooh. Senior Member
WinniethePooh.
WinniethePooh.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

Yes you made your post. I was wondering where you disappeared after such an awesome episode
i loved every bit of it & i love your post.

My favourite bit of the episode was ShraMan's room scene & I love that you focused on it because really that was classic Shraman... and also the little bit when Shravan checked his face in the mirror after Suman commented on his face - he's still the same guy who lacks confidence & melts when it comes to her no matter how much of a sexy beast he is to the rest of the world. But with her, its different. With her, he doesn't need to put on that mask.. and the same for Suman
They're free together.

What a paradox, but so true! 
And yeah I loved the scene in the room too. Classic ShraMan, as you said. 
WORD also about how Shravan is still the same geek for whom Sumo is the centre of his universe. She always was, be it when they were friends, or even when they were apart. The only difference is that this time he won't let her go. Esp not after he knows the way she is treated in her house. The need to protect her has given him that courage.

YES. But did you see the new promo..they looked amazing
But then confession itni jaldi?
I really wanted all that to happen later..like right now after the case, i want them hanging out, talking about the past etc without the baggage of the case & just having some of the fun they used to have in the past.. 
they haven't really had a proper conversation without case talks, or just the painful past 
Isn't the show going a bit too fast?

Edited by WinniethePooh. - 21 April 2016 at 1:03am
PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Amazing post for an amazing episode.Smile

I loved the episode from start to finish. Flirtatious side of Suman, Jealous Shravan being all sarcastic, Sort-of cute but stupid Gogol. I loved it all.

Loved ShraMan bantering. Every ShraMan scene of this episode was cute and sweet.Heart

BinKuchKahe.

-Shilpaa- IF-Dazzler
-Shilpaa-
-Shilpaa-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Awesome post SammyClap
And the epi was all  things beautiful.BAS.
Can't get over itDay Dreaming

BinKuchKahe.

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Yes you made your post. I
YES. But did you see the new promo..they looked amazing
But then confession itni jaldi?
I really wanted all that to happen later..like right now after the case, i want them hanging out, talking about the past etc without the baggage of the case & just having some of the fun they used to have in the past.. 
they haven't really had a proper conversation without case talks, or just the painful past 
Isn't the show going a bit too fast?

No, I think the pace is perfect. I also don't think a confession is coming anytime soon. They were simply questioning their hearts & inability to let go of each other, which makes sense at this point. He took that step forward by stopping for her the first time, & I hope that this time, she takes that step forward & stops her best friend. Like I said, it doesn't have to be romantic. She can stop him as a friend. I really can't wait to see how this plays out. But its time that we get Suman to run after ShravanWink

Edited by prc_fan1 - 21 April 2016 at 2:13am
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Sam, 
Lovely post. Clap

Funny episode it was...and very sweet. Embarrassed (Though there was absolutely no logic in Sumo's love story or Gogul falling for it!Wacko)

Like U said, it felt like they were the old Sumo and Shravan...from the way Shravan reminded her she was Sumo and she went into full on Sumo mood...LOL...and then it got too much, he couldn't handle...ROFL

I was reminded of the Shravan at the prom...Imagine even someone as insignificant as Gogul can make him feel this jealous and possessive about her! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indraniguptaBinKuchKahe.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index