Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Mujhko bhi toh lift kara de

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

BAHAHAHAHA
What an adorable episode. And finally things started moving, on the case level with Shravan getting down to a plan & executing it with the help of the Tiwaris.

On a more emotional level, I love how Shravan's awareness of Suman's relatives not loving her has brought in that more protective side of his, where he can no longer watch her from the sidelines. This time, if needed, he will not hesitate to place his hands on hers, just the way he caught her & held her in his arms without any inhibitions, in front of everyone.

Some of my favourite bits from the episode

1. Shravan walking into Suman's room with full haq, just the way she walks into his & sitting down. No words exchanged. AND THE WAY HE WATCHED HER as her fingers fiddled with the blanket with that soft smile on his face.. HOW CAN SHE NOT NOTICE THE WAY HE LOOKS AT HER & BE SO UNFAZED BY IT! And in such a casual way she asks 'kya hua' & even offers to make him coffee..DAMN THAT WAS SO HUSBAND/WIFE LIKE, with husband coming home from work, all tired & wife offering him food. Hayee...these two❤️ 

2. 'Yeh sab main tumhare liye hi to kar raha hoon...dogi na mera saath' AHH FINALLY! DIL KI BAAT AA GAYI NA ZUBAAN PE, even though it was garbed in the I-am-doing-this-for-everyone lie.😆

3. The way he paused..and then questioned her again with 'Sumo..tum dogi na mera saath' was just so childlike..so genuine & heartfelt. For a moment, he looked like the same Shravan from the past who would watch her, & wait for her from a distance, while she remained clueless.

4. The way he took the blanket from her hands so authoritatively & folded it for her, freeing her from the turmoil that was going on in her heart.. and smiled at her 'nahin'.😳 HE KNOWS HER SO WELL.. AND THE WAY HE JUST KNOWS HOW TO GET AN ANSWER FROM HER. And THE WAY SHE KNOWS HIM AS WELL..AND GAVE IN WITH 'What's the plan' without specifically saying yes. AHH these two. The games they play. 

5. JEALOUS SHRAVAN. Like all of it.. from checking the mirror to his sarcastic comments on the phone.. to the actual ultimatum to Suman that you know what you can even get married to him for all I care. Again so childlike, so impulsive, & so possessive that he even considered someone like Goglu competition to him. He just wants her attention. All of it. And cannot bear the thought of someone else ever taking on an important place in her life. He's just the same & Suman constantly brings out that side of him he left behind 10 years ago, so effortlessly without even needing to try.

Maybe it's just me, but the sight of them in her room together to them in the car together.. it was all so reminiscent of their childhood. Shakal badal gayi hai but they are still the same. The way they interact, to the way they understand each other. Nothing's changed. 

And this song - dedicated to Suman from jealous Shravan🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU2ttJ73h2Y[/YOUTUBE]

Cheers,
Samridhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
episode was hilarious..shraman❤️..nice post..loved ur analysis..
WinniethePooh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes you made your post. I was wondering where you disappeared after such an awesome episode
i loved every bit of it & i love your post.

My favourite bit of the episode was ShraMan's room scene & I love that you focused on it because really that was classic Shraman... and also the little bit when Shravan checked his face in the mirror after Suman commented on his face - he's still the same guy who lacks confidence & melts when it comes to her no matter how much of a sexy beast he is to the rest of the world. But with her, its different. With her, he doesn't need to put on that mask.. and the same for Suman
They're free together.

Edited by WinniethePooh. - 8 years ago
Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When she said "shakal dekhi hai uski"
n when he checked his looks on the mirror..i was like you dont need to do that...you should already know that how handsome hot n sexy you looks🤪
Aur gugglu aur shravan ka competition bhi hai kya???🤣
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Sam episode was damn good after last two Mami ji special episodes 😆 We get Sharman episodes and it's damn adorable ❤️ what ever they do is magical. I love love how he entered her room and sit, for once sec I think he will lay in bed 😆 and he said he is doing all this for her don't know sumo tube light ko samaj aaya ki nahi 😆 lekin muje bahuth kuch samaj aa gaya and sumo scene with Google was funny. Sumo action and sravu reaction. Oh god how jealous he is ❤️. I think today we are going to get that's husband wife scene can't wait to see drama queen in action 😆
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post and Fantastic episode !😆
Jealous shravan was  treat to watch , He looked so cute yesterday !😳
My two favourite dialogues "Agar tumhara haq nahi hota toh mein yeh sab kyu karta ..yeh sab mein tumhare liye hi toh kar raha hu "
"Mein todi dair se aur ata toh tum toh usee shadi hi kar leti "🤣🤣

My favourite  part   when sumo said uski shaqal dekhi hai , sadi hui hai   and shravan  immediately checked his face  in mirror  ..lol This scene was so hilarious !😆🤣🤣
Edited by -MirchiExpress- - 8 years ago
hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sam...
very nice post...

one more BEST epi
indranigupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sammy🤗
Am glad you focused on their chemistry in Sumo's room. Their relationship in this scene is so understated, subtle and yet so warm. There was hardly any words required. His mere presence brought alive Sumo from her pain and despair... and the blurting out of the truth and covering it was absolutely top-notch. He loves her like he would do no one else and Sumo trusts him like anything. She knew he would understand and he did. One of the most beautiful scenes in this show so far. Totally intimate, passionate and suggestive... this scene had so many possibilities... all there for Sumo and Shravan and for us to untangle.
Sumo-Shravan-Google scene was hilarious yet we saw how Shravan is even rattled by those harmless antics.
He is possessive about her.
Love this show
Love these two
Immensely
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: indranigupta

Sammy🤗

Am glad you focused on their chemistry in Sumo's room. Their relationship in this scene is so understated, subtle and yet so warm. There was hardly any words required. His mere presence brought alive Sumo from her pain and despair... and the blurting out of the truth and covering it was absolutely top-notch. He loves her like he would do no one else and Sumo trusts him like anything. She knew he would understand and he did. One of the most beautiful scenes in this show so far. Totally intimate, passionate and suggestive... this scene had so many possibilities... all there for Sumo and Shravan and for us to untangle.
Sumo-Shravan-Google scene was hilarious yet we saw how Shravan is even rattled by those harmless antics.
He is possessive about her.
Love this show
Love these two
Immensely

YES YES YES! It was my favourite scene this week. You used the right words. The scene in the room was so warm, intimate, & romantic in an understated way. Their relationship is so effortless (for the lack of a better word) because they don't need to give explanations for acting the way they do.. it is understood. And just the comfort they share with each other.. like the way they just step into each other's private space all the time, be it their room, or just the little intimate details like their secret knock, or the way she can run away with his phone & he's OK with it. Its so beautiful I wanna cry.
Is it just me or did the room scene totally feel like the separation & pain they went through never happened? Its like teenage ShraMan & adult ShraMan had been amalgamated, & both were in the exact same spot they were in a decade back & nothing changed.

I love this show too. Everything about it, minus the execution of the Khosla case😆 But even that, the CVs have done something about by finally making Shravan do some case work. SO I CAN'T EVEN COMPLAIN. The CVs are just too awesome.
-ammy- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Samridhi😊

First Shraman scene 😳They know each other so well.
Like you said its one of the best scenes this week.

Shraman-goglu scenes were howlarious, Shravan was so jealous of goglu 😆.