Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Mujhko bhi toh lift kara de

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

BAHAHAHAHA
What an adorable episode. And finally things started moving, on the case level with Shravan getting down to a plan & executing it with the help of the Tiwaris.

On a more emotional level, I love how Shravan's awareness of Suman's relatives not loving her has brought in that more protective side of his, where he can no longer watch her from the sidelines. This time, if needed, he will not hesitate to place his hands on hers, just the way he caught her & held her in his arms without any inhibitions, in front of everyone.

Some of my favourite bits from the episode

1. Shravan walking into Suman's room with full haq, just the way she walks into his & sitting down. No words exchanged. AND THE WAY HE WATCHED HER as her fingers fiddled with the blanket with that soft smile on his face.. HOW CAN SHE NOT NOTICE THE WAY HE LOOKS AT HER & BE SO UNFAZED BY IT! And in such a casual way she asks 'kya hua' & even offers to make him coffee..DAMN THAT WAS SO HUSBAND/WIFE LIKE, with husband coming home from work, all tired & wife offering him food. Hayee...these twoHeart 

2. 'Yeh sab main tumhare liye hi to kar raha hoon...dogi na mera saath' AHH FINALLY! DIL KI BAAT AA GAYI NA ZUBAAN PE, even though it was garbed in the I-am-doing-this-for-everyone lie.LOL

3. The way he paused..and then questioned her again with 'Sumo..tum dogi na mera saath' was just so childlike..so genuine & heartfelt. For a moment, he looked like the same Shravan from the past who would watch her, & wait for her from a distance, while she remained clueless.

4. The way he took the blanket from her hands so authoritatively & folded it for her, freeing her from the turmoil that was going on in her heart.. and smiled at her 'nahin'.Embarrassed HE KNOWS HER SO WELL.. AND THE WAY HE JUST KNOWS HOW TO GET AN ANSWER FROM HER. And THE WAY SHE KNOWS HIM AS WELL..AND GAVE IN WITH 'What's the plan' without specifically saying yes. AHH these two. The games they play. 

5. JEALOUS SHRAVAN. Like all of it.. from checking the mirror to his sarcastic comments on the phone.. to the actual ultimatum to Suman that you know what you can even get married to him for all I care. Again so childlike, so impulsive, & so possessive that he even considered someone like Goglu competition to him. He just wants her attention. All of it. And cannot bear the thought of someone else ever taking on an important place in her life. He's just the same & Suman constantly brings out that side of him he left behind 10 years ago, so effortlessly without even needing to try.

Maybe it's just me, but the sight of them in her room together to them in the car together.. it was all so reminiscent of their childhood. Shakal badal gayi hai but they are still the same. The way they interact, to the way they understand each other. Nothing's changed. 

And this song - dedicated to Suman from jealous ShravanROFL

Cheers,
Samridhi

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyafan7pavithramanidiana1489SmilySirinxaasydysuper_boypreciousrubyWinniethePooh.VellaGirlravzsZarinaShahrcozapotterginnymohima369munnihyderabadberrysweetTINAMONImanjusha7PlainJaneOnie...crazianshalz_123JJKKLDivyaDivI10an_chau-Shilpaa-sriarshi--BLRbabe--S.StephyOmaRamdass-sumaiya-EchoesofpassionAllbut1._Pari_.spnfanpoppinssNYCForever...Dexterity...Ri21chicksoupSahSahKostinsQueen...Tanu...ShaitaanKiKhalatrolldemort.Briyanikidaigrekha.366-Swetha-

sriarshi IF-Dazzler
sriarshi
sriarshi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
episode was hilarious..shramanHeartDay Dreaming..nice post..loved ur analysis..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONIBinKuchKahe.

WinniethePooh. Senior Member
WinniethePooh.
WinniethePooh.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

Yes you made your post. I was wondering where you disappeared after such an awesome episode
i loved every bit of it & i love your post.

My favourite bit of the episode was ShraMan's room scene & I love that you focused on it because really that was classic Shraman... and also the little bit when Shravan checked his face in the mirror after Suman commented on his face - he's still the same guy who lacks confidence & melts when it comes to her no matter how much of a sexy beast he is to the rest of the world. But with her, its different. With her, he doesn't need to put on that mask.. and the same for Suman
They're free together.

Edited by WinniethePooh. - 20 April 2016 at 6:50pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

preciousrubypotterginnyTINAMONIindraniguptaOmaRamdassBinKuchKahe.-Swetha-

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
When she said "shakal dekhi hai uski"
n when he checked his looks on the mirror..i was like you dont need to do that...you should already know that how handsome hot n sexy you looksSilly
Aur gugglu aur shravan ka competition bhi hai kya???ROFL

TINAMONIBinKuchKahe.

rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Oh Sam episode was damn good after last two Mami ji special episodes LOL We get Sharman episodes and it's damn adorable Heart what ever they do is magical. I love love how he entered her room and sit, for once sec I think he will lay in bed LOL and he said he is doing all this for her don't know sumo tube light ko samaj aaya ki nahi LOL lekin muje bahuth kuch samaj aa gaya and sumo scene with Google was funny. Sumo action and sravu reaction. Oh god how jealous he is Heart. I think today we are going to get that's husband wife scene can't wait to see drama queen in action LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONIBinKuchKahe.-Swetha-

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Awesome post and Fantastic episode !LOL
Jealous shravan was  treat to watch , He looked so cute yesterday !Embarrassed
My two favourite dialogues "Agar tumhara haq nahi hota toh mein yeh sab kyu karta ..yeh sab mein tumhare liye hi toh kar raha hu "
"Mein todi dair se aur ata toh tum toh usee shadi hi kar leti "ROFLROFL

My favourite  part   when sumo said uski shaqal dekhi hai , sadi hui hai   and shravan  immediately checked his face  in mirror  ..lol This scene was so hilarious !LOLROFLROFL

Edited by -MirchiExpress- - 20 April 2016 at 8:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONIBinKuchKahe.-Swetha-

hanishank IF-Dazzler
hanishank
hanishank

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Sam...
very nice post...

one more BEST epi

TINAMONIBinKuchKahe.

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
SammyHug
Am glad you focused on their chemistry in Sumo's room. Their relationship in this scene is so understated, subtle and yet so warm. There was hardly any words required. His mere presence brought alive Sumo from her pain and despair... and the blurting out of the truth and covering it was absolutely top-notch. He loves her like he would do no one else and Sumo trusts him like anything. She knew he would understand and he did. One of the most beautiful scenes in this show so far. Totally intimate, passionate and suggestive... this scene had so many possibilities... all there for Sumo and Shravan and for us to untangle.
Sumo-Shravan-Google scene was hilarious yet we saw how Shravan is even rattled by those harmless antics.
He is possessive about her.
Love this show
Love these two
ImmenselyDay Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pavithramani-ammy-preciousrubyshivani_aglmunnihyderabadTINAMONIBinKuchKahe.-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index