Hospital Ward #556: Rishta Maang Lo - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by teddyyy

Oh my Allah kaise kaise namoone hai ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

It's sad and HILARIOUS at the same time ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by teddyyy

I don't feel, I KNOW I AM too young. I'm going to ignore those parts of this convo ðŸ¤£

We're preparing you for when you get there. Heck I'm not even prepared myself dafuq ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Karen I swear sometimes I feel like I'm too young to discuss sex lives with you all, never mind my mother ðŸ¤£  and then I remember that I'm turning 22 this year so I want to crawl under a rock and hibernate ðŸ˜³
But Nemo the way she would start the convo, she would ask what time I came home from work and when I answered she would say but I was calling what u were doing, in my mind I would be saying don't u want grandchildren and then I would tell her really I didn't hear the phone.

Teds this is one of those moments where i might get kicked out of my house again ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Though I'd rather that than some next man in my face ðŸ˜³
Lmao I feel so bad for always almost getting you kicked out but I can't help it ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Yo that's true, as absolutely infuriating it is that my mom cannot learn, I'm happy it's not a random dude ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
LOOOL Raina, at a recital? Thats tooo far dude ðŸ¤£ She probably looked at all the kids and developed a desire for grand kids or something in that moment ðŸ¤£

We're preparing you for when you get there. Heck I'm not even prepared myself dafuq ðŸ¤£

I did not even get the reference (it took me a while) so I'm definitely not prepared ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by kardooks

But Nemo the way she would start the convo, she would ask what time I came home from work and when I answered she would say but I was calling what u were doing, in my mind I would be saying don't u want grandchildren and then I would tell her really I didn't hear the phone.
OMG KAREN, "don't you want grandchildren" ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by kardooks

OMG STAPH PLEASE ðŸ¤£

LOOOL Raina, at a recital? Thats tooo far dude ðŸ¤£ She probably looked at all the kids and developed a desire for grand kids or something in that moment ðŸ¤£

Moms ðŸ¤£ You can never know what's going through their heads!🤣