India-Forums

What an emotional episode..

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was emotional and moving in so many ways. Tulsi is such a brave soul to raise her daughter all by herself when she was mercilessly dumped by her lover. The Mahant who the whole village claims to be a pure soul turns out to be a selfish, cheap and callous man who accused Tulsi just so he can attain his life goals of becoming the Mahant. Aaru was such a loving daughter today who understood her mom's pain and despite her feeling devastated she decided to cheer her mom and praise her for her courage and selfless deed. Loved both Tulsi and Aaru today. Such great characters both of them are. Both of them never felt the need to want or cry over the guy who abandoned them instead decided to pick themselves up and face the world with what they have and know is solid their mother-daughter relationship.

Loved Aryan today as well. What a true friend he is! He felt that he has to be by his friend's side when she needs him the most and even stands up for her in front of his brainless mother. He has so much trust in her that he cannot see Aaru in her broken down state. Loved the scene where he tells her that he knows her well enough to say it with confidence that she is not the Aaru who easily breaks down instead she knows her as the one who faces her fears and troubles head on. I truly adore their friendship. They both are true to each other and their friendship is above all else. I don't care if they get married or romantically involved but I always know for a fact that they will always watch out for each other and will not stand to see each other in pain.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightnishika22jizzykhushi_shankarpoojabhi-GrilledCheese--Cinderella-shravanfanmanny136soniadutta

Kashu... Groupbie
Kashu...
Kashu...

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
aara Scens Were Rocking as AlwaysWink
But The Thing Which i am ThinkingErmm
ke Jb aryan ne lakriyan li Aag Jlane ke liye
.. i am Continuesly Thinking Ke .. Ye aag Ab Kese jale gi 
But Phr suddenly MATCHES A gaiWacko... sb Kese Uper se toot Prta hI 
And I Luv Kumi Aba SceensLOL
Sry But Aaba Was Acting like a Gay When He Said DEVA EE DEVA KRISHNA DEVA ROFL 
and Kumu was Giving Reactions 
BHONK BHONK BHONKROFL
... and Tht Pavitra Akal se PedalDead
Hair Brush mai kia sirf Us ke pati ka Hi bal Tha kia?Silly
... Or Kia Wo Brush Saaf ni Krta???? Shocked
... Buhat Bura Royeee gi bechari Sch Pta Chalne pr
paddu503 IF-Dazzler
paddu503
paddu503

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Loved it. ..
soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Yeah I agree  yest episode was so emotional and all the actors portrayed it so well .KD never disappoints me 
poojabhi Senior Member
poojabhi
poojabhi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
gm all,
yesterday's epi was really an emotional one...the bonding btn mother n daughter..for so many days aaru wanted to know abt her father but now she wants only her mom's self respect..she is proud that she is tulsi's daughter...and as always aryan was there to understand aaru...if it would have been any other serial they wld have shown a hug and aradhya crying over aryan shoulder..but as KD is diff like a true frnd aaryan gave her emotional support and asked her to be strong...aara scene without touch or hug depicted so well abt their frndship and bonding...and the way aaryan sent back his mom and came running to aaru...shows he truly cares for her...no fake love was seen in his eyes it was true care...loved it...shravu and sana rocked...and tulsi also was fab...kumu is StarStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cinderella-shravanfansoniadutta

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top