Piya Rangrezz

India-Forums

Piya Rangrezz
Piya Rangrezz

Episode Discussion #1 - Unofficial (Page 2)

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Siddy! welcome to the PR forum!
Shamsher married Ara to seek revenge from her father who he still thinks to have tried to kill aaji amma. Ara is honoring the marriage bczo she promised her father on his death bed that she will honor it. Ara's father comes to know when he's about to die that the brothers are being used and misled by their step bro. So he asks her to honor the marriage.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Get-Lost

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Jedi of CC

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

Shamsher married Ara to seek revenge from her father who he still thinks to have tried to kill aaji amma. Ara is honoring the marriage bczo she promised her father on his death bed that she will honor it. Ara's father comes to know when he's about to die that the brothers are being used and misled by their step bro. So he asks her to honor the marriage.

Okay so Ara is staying to expose Aaji Amma or that weird step bro? Another question..why didn't Arjun stop the marriage? Was he unconscious?
fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Okay so Ara is staying to expose Aaji Amma or that weird step bro? Another question..why didn't Arjun stop the marriage? Was he unconscious?

Ara's main intention to stay is to honor the marriage only. She is genuinely trying to change Shamsher.

Arj was not aware the Shamsher was going to marry Ara. He was busy trying to kill Ara's father bcoz ven he thought that Ara's father was responsible for trying to kill Aaaji amma. During that time, Shamsher kidnaps Ara and marries her!

Good thing abt this show is all characters are quite intense. Not subdued like in TPK. And now they will be turning Arj to an obsessive lover I think which we wanted DS to turn into. Such things is nvr shown on TPK. All they show is highly sanskaari Saas - bahu torture!! LOL
Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:45am | IP Logged
@Maty and Sid
The way Arjun is turning grey is very believable. Partly it is his internal demons and partly the egging on by Munmun and BD. I am glad  it is not all because of external influence as that would have kept open the path to redemption.

It is not a straight forward household anyway.
Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:46am | IP Logged
@Maty - Not sure how can Arjun force Aradhya to divorce Shamsher. She does not even listen to him enough to let him complete a sentence. Only way I can see it either another blood donation drama or he kidnaps her. LOLLOL
fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

@Maty - Not sure how can Arjun force Aradhya to divorce Shamsher. She does not even listen to him enough to let him complete a sentence. Only way I can see it either another blood donation drama or he kidnaps her.LOLLOL

yes u got it rite. it's another blood donation drama. I came across an olv on utube.LOL

Karaali

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:11am | IP Logged

@Maty - Not sure how can Arjun force Aradhya to divorce Shamsher. She does not even listen to him enough to let him complete a sentence. Only way I can see it either another blood donation drama or he kidnaps her.LOLLOL

yes u got it rite. it's another blood donation drama. I came across an olv on utube.LOL
Tashan-e-ishq also has the blood donation drama going on.. LOLLOL 

Soap CVs are really out of ideas!!LOL

fan.matsh

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Tashan-e-ishq also has the blood donation drama going on..LOLLOL

Soap CVs are really out of ideas!!LOL

yeah TPK storyline n PR match so much... n what v NVR got but wanted so much in TPK they r giving in PR..so that's good.. Arj going obsessive will b interesting. but with that will Ara go out of Bhavri Bhavan? or Shamsher will refuse divorce now? what u think?

Go to top