Episode Discussion #1 - Unofficial - Page 4

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Katori

@Maty 
Aaji Amma is not going to be happy!

Do you think if Aradhya was not so dedicated to the marriage, he would have objected to Arjun's overtures?

I think he would not cared if she went with Arjun. But now she has given him the right to behave as her husband and he has accepted it. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

@Bold: Of course unless given the right u can't claim it! Ara has given every reason to Shamsher to behave like her husband... Thats the problem in the other show!

And abt Aajiamma I am sure she will b shocked. She will now take the reign into her hands and try to finish off Ara I think. Or may b not bcoz she wants her hands clean right now and hence hands tied?😕
Originally posted by fan.matsh

@Bold: Of course unless given the right u can't claim it! Ara has given every reason to Shamsher to behave like her husband... Thats the problem in the other show!

And abt Aajiamma I am sure she will b shocked. She will now take the reign into her hands and try to finish off Ara I think. Or may b not bcoz she wants her hands clean right now and hence hands tied?😕

Aaji Amma can't do anything due to elections however  she can only provoke Arjun which will lead to Shamsher becoming soft.
Each scheme of Ajjamma & Arjun making ShamYa closer to each other.
Originally posted by MistiofMistz

Each scheme of Ajjamma & Arjun making ShamYa closer to each other.

Looks like some MU coming up btn ShamYa. Aajiamma was searching for some box to plant it against Ara.

Looks like some MU coming up btn ShamYa. Aajiamma was searching for some box to plant it against Ara.

Looked like it! I wonder what is in the box. 

But as per the precap, Aaji amma uses tired and tested technique to stop the aarti - fake an injury.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
hi,
i am new to this forum
haven't watched the show since 4 months 
came across to just check whats happening think the story after leap is good and intresting 
Originally posted by Kuramy

hi,
i am new to this forum
haven't watched the show since 4 months 
came across to just check whats happening think the story after leap is good and intresting 

Indeed the story got better after the leap & mostly after Shamsher and Aaradhya's marriage.

Misunderstanding might happen, but it will make their relation stronger...
Originally posted by MistiofMistz

Misunderstanding might happen, but it will make their relation stronger...

Yes I hope so too. seems it's abt Shamsher's past relationship with someone. Hope it's remains a past n doesn't become the present.

Yes I hope so too. seems it's abt Shamsher's past relationship with someone. Hope it's remains a past n doesn't become the present.

That doesn't make sense. Aaji amma has made sure to keep Shamsher and Arjun away from love. I think the box might have his parents belongings or something.