Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

   
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

ShraMan/NiMik AT#35 - Hai Hai Mirchi Uff Uff Mirchi (Page 75)

-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Joined: 25 July 2012
Posts: 7207

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Loq-

Eating 2 min noodles for dinner is the best thing ever.Heart


Also Hi

I hate itDead
but assani se banta hain tou kha leti honTongue

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20332

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:53am | IP Logged
ok the dialouge from that car chase

i know mujhse galti huyi hai
tabhi sorry bolne ayi thi
par kehna lekin.
jaa, bohut akar hai na tujh me
dekkhti hoon kab tak dur rahega
kabhi to wapas ayega
aur us din...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shilpaa-

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Joined: 06 July 2010
Posts: 29162

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by _Eternity_

Now past must be disclosed.




i think that 10years thing ll be revealed now
as we can clearly see palak jain had a haircut she ll be busy with yhm so she wont be able to give time here
so i guess they ll be done with teen shraman thing.



I was thinking that yhm wali ruhi is palak but can't confirm that..thanks for confirming ROFL
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20332

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:54am | IP Logged
loq Hug
how are u?
howz work??
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20332

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Eternity_

Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by _Eternity_

Now past must be disclosed.




i think that 10years thing ll be revealed now
as we can clearly see palak jain had a haircut she ll be busy with yhm so she wont be able to give time here
so i guess they ll be done with teen shraman thing.



I was thinking that yhm wali ruhi is palak but can't confirm that..thanks for confirming ROFL


palak tweeted yesterday she is in yhm as ruhi now LOL
-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Joined: 25 July 2012
Posts: 7207

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

ok the dialouge from that car chase

i know mujhse galti huyi hai
tabhi sorry bolne ayi thi
par kehna lekin.
jaa, bohut akar hai na tujh me
dekkhti hoon kab tak dur rahega
kabhi to wapas ayega
aur us din...
and when she went to the malhotra house for the first time..
She said something about liking him more thana friend and then usse thodi pata chalega tere feelings ke baare mein..
-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Joined: 25 July 2012
Posts: 7207

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged
W*F PALAK IS RUHI NOW? Shocked
I like the chotti ruhi zyada. She was so cute:p
leap hua kya show mein? LOL
-Loq- IF-Dazzler
-Loq-
-Loq-

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 3221

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanika.

Originally posted by -Loq-

Eating 2 min noodles for dinner is the best thing ever.Heart


Also Hi

I hate itDead
but assani se banta hain tou kha leti honTongue


Try my recipe.
Its amazing.
I feel in love with myself eating this.
I am soo talentedCool

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ShraMan/NiMik AT#36 - Pyaar Dosti Hai <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: BinKuchKahe.   Replies: 1196   Views: 13493

BinKuchKahe. 1196 13493 23 April 2016 at 6:29am by cute00ish
ShraMan/NiMik AT#34 - Tum Dena Saath Mera

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: BinKuchKahe.   Replies: 1194   Views: 15101

BinKuchKahe. 1194 15101 21 April 2016 at 12:11am by rekha.366
nimik updates (new)

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Ri21   Replies: 40   Views: 2899

Ri21 40 2899 20 April 2016 at 11:32am by shivani_agl
Let the ship sail #NiMik

2 3 4 5

Author: s.sayra   Replies: 38   Views: 2420

s.sayra 38 2420 20 April 2016 at 9:35am by s.sayra
Namik/Nimik insta update

2

Author: Manan_fab5_ky2   Replies: 13   Views: 1426

Manan_fab5_ky2 13 1426 20 April 2016 at 12:55am by renjini263

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index