Originally posted by: mizzundaztud

NAhiii, SANYAS surf main lungi😲

why regi
mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Sanika.

sammy sach mein pee rakhi hai 🤣

Amreen ke bacchi ko bolo koi humari AT ka naam na kharab kare, hum bade sanskari hain 🤣

True baat Sani... Air main to sabse zyada 🤣
KostinsQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Tu likh de.
Jee le apni zindagi

🤣🤣

AGER FREE TIME MEIN DHO SAATH MEIN BAIT KE PADENGE THO...KYA SOCHNEGE YE LADKI COPY KIYA HAI 🤣 🤣
bepannaahpyaar. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Tu likh de.
Jee le apni zindagi

🤣🤣

Ok guys Sammy's effin drunk AF. Koi isse sula do 😆 
Can't wait for non-drunk Sammy to come back and read her kartoots 😆
FangirlForever thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

These are scary stuffs. I just noticed forgot to share here. He is quite comfortable when Snapchating or tweeting and replying fans but i found him quite reserved during interviews. This shows he is actually a very private person. Media ko kuch banak bhi nahi lagni chachiye. Coz u know in the show dahleez the lead pair was linked and many articles were published regarding that as they used to post selfies and hangout alot. 

Dekha maine 😕😕
Bechara 
mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekha.366

why regi

Arey vo hum logon ke beech bat cham rani thi that namik has replied to many ppl's tweet but not mine... Inliye 🤣
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@kriti- if you can write in 2 different papers, accha hain, mere liye kaam kum, 
@hasini- Tu ek saath hi likh re, baat mein jab kabhi sath mein baithengey, they will go arere chaapa maara 🤣
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .SankaDevi.

:OOO

I think our Namik has a much better temperament than that, he knows how to deal. But still wish people stopped literally pestering him.

That went ugly actually abusing and all happened that literally made aham upset so he was silent. On his bday he told in iv why he was silent he still doesn't come to twitter just wishes in festival and leaves. 
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

That went ugly actually abusing and all happened that literally made aham upset so he was silent. On his bday he told in iv why he was silent he still doesn't come to twitter just wishes in festival and leaves. 

yeh kiski baat kar rahe hon?😕
bepannaahpyaar. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

These are scary stuffs. I just noticed forgot to share here. He is quite comfortable when Snapchating or tweeting and replying fans but i found him quite reserved during interviews. This shows he is actually a very private person. Media ko kuch banak bhi nahi lagni chachiye. Coz u know in the show dahleez the lead pair was linked and many articles were published regarding that as they used to post selfies and hangout alot. 

He was in journalism, he's probably aware of how entertainment journalism works as well, and doesn't want his life distorted by yellow journalism.

And LOL I don't think he's private, like I said he's revealed a lot of his life that some of the most "camera friendly" actors never speak of. I think he's just very clear about what he wants and doesn't want to discuss.

Also whenever he speaks, he feels very genuine. Like kabhi bhi, kuch bhi, kehne ke liye nahi kahega.

Our Namik is the best, he's different & his sarcastic sense of humor is gonna take him far in terms of all this media foulplay ❤️