Vishkanya
Vishkanya

So disappointed.. (Page 2)

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammy17

Actually you are getting it wrong. she doesn't blame malay's mother for the things you listed, she hates her for the murder attempt, how despite her husband betraying her she chose to punish the other woman who her husband cheated on her with by attempting her murder, without giving a second thought that it isn't always a woman's fault when a man betrays.

Kalpana herself had no idea that harsh was already married, so the fault was of harsh's but because malay's mother is a controlling and egotistic woman, her ego felt it was justified to kill the other woman instead of confronting and punishing her husband. To top that off she went in search of kalpana's family trying to kill her sister as malay's mother mistaked kalpana's sister to be the other woman. They had to run around in fear of their life because of harsh and his psycho wife. Honestly her anger and hatred is justified. How can malay's mother justify killing the woman her husband was having an affair with instead of getting an answer from her husband. And how could harsh go behind his wife's back and marry another woman, that too without informing the other woman that he already is married? Why just because he was unhappy in his first marriage, instead of being mature and civilised about it he chose to ruin people's lives and play with people's trust and emotions? Malay's family are so selfish that I am surprised he turned out to be so normal.

Women always tend to blame the other women for trapping their husbands/boyfriends. I have never seen in reel or real where they lay the blame on their guy's shoulders and question him. The target of hatred is always the other woman.

I understand Kalpana hating "N" for the attack but still cannot say she is justified in focusing all her hate into Appu.

Again as I said before, the hate reasoning needs a couple of more pillars. If everyone started hating like Kalpana does, the world would end. Extra-marital affairs and their fall-outs are common place. I am not condoning these alliances, I am stating a fact. 

Destroying a girl's life, keeping her imprisoned for years, using her as weapon, not giving her a choice of a life she may want are far worse than what "N" did. What was Appu's fault in all this?

Did Kalpana's sister give her permission to use her daughter for the revenge "game" or did she wish for a more normal life for her daughter?

PS I am using "N" as I cannot keep the name straight. LOL

Edited by Katori - 21 April 2016 at 10:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Vishkanya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index