Vishkanya

India-Forums

Vishkanya
Vishkanya

Big question comes to mind after seeing today's epi...

sammy17 Goldie
sammy17
sammy17

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
If malay's father, harsh is kalpana's husband, does that mean tapur's biological father is harsh, and malay is tapur's elder half-brother? Maybe this will be addressed in tomorrow's episode!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mages007abhiya_12

abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:29am | IP Logged
yes i too thought of dat nly..appu will be his cousin,do cousin marriages allowed among bengalis?
sammy17 Goldie
sammy17
sammy17

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_12

yes i too thought of dat nly..appu will be his cousin,do cousin marriages allowed among bengalis?

Well, considering that if this is true that malay and tapur are half-siblings I don't think there will be a problem. This is coz tapur-appu are cousin sisters, and malay is tapur's half-brother as they share the same father but not mother. Appu and malay are in no way actually blood related. And malay-kalpana aren't blood related either, so this means that malay and appu are neither cousins or blood related so they can marry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya_12

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top