Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

India-Forums

Similarity Between KAURWAKI and ASHOKA ! (Page 2)

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahana.

super pissed with bindu nd jagguAngry

ashwaki ke fathers are such pain in the assAngry
I feel like strangling bindu for whipping our ashok
poor ashokOuch
even his father does not understand himCry
sab cheez keliye ashok ko blame karna jaise bindu ki adat hogayi hain
its so stressing and disturbing to see ashok beaten like thisOuch
hate jaggu nd bindu to the coreSleepy
no offence to the actors..
coz they do what the script demands
cv's hope siddharth nigam is given justice before leap
we want glimpses of chand ashok potrayed by sid..thts all
Exactly it was so painful to watch a innocent getting whipped like this and specially when he was the one who saved all Ouchbut that dumbosaar only saw what he wants to saw without even thinking about any logicsAngryand ya these ashwaki fathers suck like hellAngrywho least bother to care or see their children point of viewSleepy and now like you said all I want ashoka to turned into chanashoka so that he'll give a right answers to these creepAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonam0307maheshbedantAahana.

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairyabi

Thanks 4  the post adiEmbarrassed, much needed in this situationConfused
really super irritated with these super pathetic fathersAngryAngry especially bindhuCensored , his nonsense where increasing day by dayOuchAngry.
I dont want bindhu to send ashoka to exile, it would be better ashoka himself leaves pp with dharma  that would teach lesson for bindhuCryConfused
Ya Abi seem like these pathetic ashwaki fathers needs a parental lessonsAngryI mean is it really hard to understand your children's real motive as well their feelingsGeekand what would I say about that dumbosaar Angrytruly he even became worst than jaggu atleast he love his daughter but on the other hand that dumbsaar seems to lost every single feelings for ashokaSleepyatleast these days the way he was treating his son I feel that and like you said hope ashoka took a stand this time and leave pp but I doubt about dharmaOuchcoz I feel again that dumbosaar will interrupt and say she's my wife as well pregnant with my childOuchSo, I feel he'll say which is much obvious if you wanna leave , leave but dharma stays hereSleepybut really badly for chandashoka so that he'll teach everyone a great lessonEvil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonam0307maheshbedant

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Completely agree with you.Sometimes I wonder who is worse,Bindu or Jaggu??
On one hand we have Jaggu who knows his daughter and her feelings.He knows that Ashok is the best guy for his daughter.Yet he chooses his stupid,two pence ego over his daughter's happiness.Fathers like Jaggu exist even today.That's why honour killings take place.

On the other hand we have Dumbosar,who is getting more and more pathetic day by day.He does not know what his son is like.He knows Ashok very well.Ashok has proved himself umpteen number of times.As a father Bindu is the biggest disappointment.If he knew his sons and tried to understand them then this problem would not have arisen at all.
Instead he chooses to misunderstand Ashok and whip him.

Honestly both these people do not deserve to be called fathers.
Ya it's bit confusing who's more pathetic as well worse but these days I feel it's dumbosaar coz the way he treating his son seems like ashoka is not his son beside a bonded labour who needs to work their wayAngryand if not he's not loyal slaveAngryya I feel like this coz I don't think any father would react or disbelieve his like thisSleepyand like you said about jaggu ya even he's pathetic and truly agree with you but all I can say right now that dumbosaar overshadowed everythingAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonam0307maheshbedantAahana.

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Awww Aditiii Hughow much i missed your posts LOLBig smile Loved your posts yaar...yea jaggu ko us taxila mai vapis bhejna hai...highly unbearable with weird looks LOL and bindu mai kya bolu he pierced needles in everyone's hearts thanks to his lovely words to ashok...magar ek baat ussne sahi kaha ashoka ke gusse se uske shatru lab uthate hai aur wahi hua...bahi sab bakwas tha.

Mahesh was right only chanakya could have shielded him well...radhagupta ek word bolte hi atak jataa hai...i miss chanakya.

And what's with ashoka's pink circles LOL raat bhar roya hai kya ...bechare ko kyun sab rulate hai...at that time i felt only dharma and kaurwaki deserve his honesty and love baki sab bhad mai jaye...do making more posts dear Big smile

Edited by pearl100 - 22 April 2016 at 2:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi37

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

Awww Aditiii Hughow much i missed your posts LOLBig smile Loved your posts yaar...yea jaggu ko us taxila mai vapis bhejna hai...highly unbearable with weird looks LOL and bindu mai kya bolu he pierced needles in everyone's hearts thanks to his lovely words to ashok...magar ek baat ussne sahi kaha ashoka ke gusse se uske shatru lab uthate hai aur wahi hua...bahi sab bakwas tha.

Mahesh was right only chanakya could have shielded him well...radhagupta ek word bolte hi atak jataa hai...i miss chanakya.

And what's with ashoka's pink circles LOL raat bhar roya hai kya ...bechare ko kyun sab rulate hai...at that time i felt only dharma and kaurwaki deserve his honesty and love baki sab bhad mai jaye...do making more posts dear Big smile
Awww.. thank you with such cute wordsHug@bold so trueROFL and ya only karu and dharma understand him properly and what would I say about these jaggu and bimboLOLoh sorry bindu they are just getting worse to worst with each dayAngrythough you were bindu mention him to control his anger but there are others ways to say but here what he does only to insult himAngrywhich I again hatedAngryand about chanakya Cryhe'll always be missed coz he's the actual super sonic shield of ashokaOuch
And don't worryWinki'll try to post moreSmilebut these day track going really numb so can't help itConfused

Poonam0307

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Aditi yeh jo bar bar whip karte hain na ashoka ko ek din yeh lion se tiger hi banjayega ROFL phir woh chandragupta lion se chandragupta tiger roar karega LOLLOL

Poonam0307

Go to top