Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Terenaina

I thought sanju was only friends with salman, I am so confused now. How did rk became friends with sanju? is it because he's doing he's biopic? 

No idea..I think they have been friends for a while now..
@gatheringstorm: Upset kyun hote ho aap? Dhyaan se padh ke dekho woh blind. "Apparently, the young heartthrob confirmed to the older star" Ranbir said the story to Sanju. Ab yeh sach bhi ho sakta hai, aur jhoot bhi. Silly ex (I <3 Kangu for coining that) log kya kya nahin karte? 
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: B-TEX

@gatheringstorm: Upset kyun hote ho aap? Dhyaan se padh ke dekho woh blind. "Apparently, the young heartthrob confirmed to the older star" Ranbir said the story to Sanju. Ab yeh sach bhi ho sakta hai, aur jhoot bhi. Silly ex (I <3 Kangu for coining that) log kya kya nahin karte? 

Kya karein... aaj kal upset hona trend hogaya hain๐Ÿ˜†
Vedika211 thumbnail
Weren't Salman and Ranbir friends before the Katrina thing happened? From what I remember, Salman mentored Ranbir a bit before his debut and even accepted a role in it. And Neetu Kapoor kept praising Salman and saying how her grand kids loved him and he was her favourite and so on. And Ranbir must have been part of the Salman Sanju gatherings at that time.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

[quote]Just like no one knows how all the private things RK used to share with Dutt became public knowledge[/quote]

Sex with Deepu at Rohit Dhawan's wedding was leaked by Sanju Baba. Masand didn't take the name but hinted it was Sanju.

I remember the blind. RK knocked on Deepu's door at midnight and she happily let him in. ๐Ÿ˜†
Didn't know it was Sanjay who leaked it!!
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PurpleAir

I remember the blind. RK knocked on Deepu's door at midnight and she happily let him in. ๐Ÿ˜†
Didn't know it was Sanjay who leaked it!!

I remember it was 2009 or 2010 where they said he was outside for hours and she wouldn't him in. But after several hours and he made a huge scene while drunk and security wouldn't him in, is when she let him in. I think someone posted the article. It's 2016 and their stupid saga story never ends which makes me less of a fan from their personal life
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Morally speaking... both Deepika and Ranbir have no self-respect. Ranbir might be an okay actor, but he's ugly, and a cheater. EW, Silly exes. do silly things. ๐Ÿคข
RVeeRAO thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I just want to ask if  this is  true ?!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Is Deepika Padukone making a fool of herself once too often? [Cineblitz cover story]

August 1, 2012 

Courtesy: Cineblitz

Time and again Ranbir Kapoor has made it clear that he's in no mood of settling down with any one girl right now. Not now, not in the near future. Then what's Deepika Padukone doing with him? "He's doing good for himself and I for myself. We are certainly more comfortable around each other and in fact, we are better friends now than we were earlier," she says to the press. But it's not as simple, is it? The town has been buzzing with all kinds of stories ever since Rohit (David) Dhawan's wedding in Goa in February, about how Deepika was cosying up to Ranbir and how apparently they were making out for everyone to see. Also, equally shockingly, that there was reportedly another voluptuous actress who was enjoying Ranbir's attention simultaneously...But Padukone's still striving unabashedly...the co-stars were reportedly even sharing a room on the sets of Ayan Mukherji's YEH JAWANI HAI DEEWANI...

So, what's the deal? Either Deepika has decided that it might be a wise thing to do professionally to be friends-with benefits or she's unwisely hoping for a miracle to happen this time around...or she's just plain and simple confused as usual! Remember the see-saw she played between Yuvraj Singh and Dhoni and then Salman and Ranbir, not forgetting the poor old Nihar Pandya...who was unceremoniously cast aside in the flush and flurry of neo-success? Making up her mind is evidently no mean task for this lady, and sticking to it seems a lot more difficult. Going by her verbal attack on Ranbir Kapoor on Koffee With Karan' soon after their break-up where, hinting at his so-called inability to keep himself zipped she suggested that Ranbir should endorse a condom brand, one would have never imagined that she would jump onto the Ranbir wagon so eagerly at the very first opportunity offered! For the Kapoor lad has clearly not altered his policy where the fawning, everwilling ladies are concerned. Footloose as ever, committing himself to one is not a mistake he is too eager to commit again...

Credits: http://www.spiritzandmore.com/cineblitz/cover-story/is-deepika-padukone-making-a-fool-of-herself-onc Edited by RANVRAO - 8 years ago
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This topic has dug so many skeletons !!

I don't get one thing - Is it so easy to make a video of whatever gibberish Sanju is talking? Even for RK, is it so easy?

We are not celebs, still we won't say anything stupid on a video recording. So how can stars be so casual !!

This forum will make me believe that RK is superman in S*x department and can do lot of females
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
last time it was mms which we never saw, what is it this time? what video?