Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Hospital Ward #553 Livelihood restored. (Page 3)

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Teddy I actually cant believe how similar we are sometimes, that shizzle is scary because high school prepared me well to bullsh*t my way through life too  ROFL

And yup I'm Bengali, what did you think I was? Hahaha love you too dude. 

YOOO I REALLY want to hit up Venice but my aunty recently went and she's one of those aunties that you want to avoid at family gatherings so I had to change my preference towards Spain because otherwise she'd make stupid claims like I copied her destination Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooksteddyyy

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

I'm so amazing a all nighters. All i need is the first line of papers and then in two hours I have everything done and ready!! One of my friends always throws me dirty looks when I pull that off because she works so hard putting her paper together and then there is me who is done with everything in less then four hours

My last semester, I pulled off three assignments in 24 hours. Literally made deadline by a minute LOL The satisfaction though Approve 

Yup yup I get your point about dirts because I get phone calls with every swear word in their dictionary ROFL

teddyyyareeba_blossom

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Teddy I actually cant believe how similar we are sometimes, that shizzle is scary because high school prepared me well to bullsh*t my way through life too  ROFL

YOOO I REALLY want to hit up Venice but my aunty recently went and she's one of those aunties that you want to avoid at family gatherings so I had to change my preference towards Spain because otherwise she'd make stupid claims like I copied her destination Wacko
Oh my god you are too muchROFL I was just like you with assignments, you should try a warm climate for vacation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

OMG the spiteful looks I get are the motivation I need to keep this routine up. I don't even know how i get through life. 

but twice so far i forgot a quiz and a thesis draft and remembered after 11:59, then I just gave into the damn 'kismat' as well. like aren't we all going to die in the end. 

teddyyyTranquility123

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Teddy I actually cant believe how similar we are sometimes, that shizzle is scary because high school prepared me well to bullsh*t my way through life too ROFL

YOOO I REALLY want to hit up Venice but my aunty recently went and she's one of those aunties that you want to avoid at family gatherings so I had to change my preference towards Spain because otherwise she'd make stupid claims like I copied her destinationWacko

Lmao omg #twinzies I can't. Yesterday was scary tho with our posts dude I was actually like oh my god LOL

Based off your name idk why but I thought Middle Eastern or Paki LOL you know Antarctica reminds me of polar bears and I love polar bears. But I love you more LOL.

Ugh I hate that, I know a few myself. So personally I loved France more- surprisingly not Paris necessarily but the countryside I think I died from the beauty! Barcelona kinda reminded me of Manhattan, NYC so I enjoyed France more! But my stay was longer there so maybe that's why. Now I'm babbling.

kardooks

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

OMG the spiteful looks I get are the motivation I need to keep this routine up. I don't even know how i get through life.

but twice so far i forgot aquiz and a thesis draft and remembered after 11:59, then I just gave into the damn 'kismat' as well.like aren't we all going to die in the end.

My response usually is; I'm basically never going to sleep & I'm gonna be a zombie forever so it's okay I can finish this. Dying in the end only comes to mind while fangirling LOL

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
OMG TEDDY YOU NEED TO STOP TALKING TO ME (NOT LITERALLY) BECAUSE I SWEAR DOWN, I WAS THINKING BARCA Shocked

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

OMG TEDDY YOU NEED TO STOP TALKING TO ME (NOT LITERALLY) BECAUSE I SWEAR DOWN, I WAS THINKING BARCAShocked

Lmaooo Allah Hafiz homie ROFL

Go to top