Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Hospital Ward #553 Livelihood restored. (Page 2)

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Teddy I'm one of those "24 hours and 3 assignments to complete? Challenge accepted" studentsROFL

Lmfaooo Nemo #samewavelength bro omg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tranquility123

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

Basically guys, I'll be a free bird in the last week of May which is when my last exam finishes. But then Ramadan starts in the first week or so of June so I'll be a busy bird againLOL

Yo where are you from?

Aw snap, I finish May 10. But then work + PCAT prep course and then of course Ramadan! Then a wedding. Then I'm going to Paki ROFL

Awhh a busy and exciting summer for you then! I want to go away on holiday after graduation, still deciding the destination though it'll be a European country definitely. 

As in my ethnic background? Bengali, I know my hindi is so sick, you cant even tell it's like my fourth language  ROFL

teddyyy

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Teddy I'm one of those "24 hours and 3 assignments to complete? Challenge accepted" studentsROFL

Teds thats not really a good thing but I totally understand the under pressure shizzle because my friends hate that I can pull it off  LOL Allah knows how I passed my first two years at uni without failing anything LOL

teddyyy

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

Teddy I'm one of those "24 hours and 3 assignments to complete? Challenge accepted" students ROFL

Yo samee!!!! I work so amazingly well under pressure but then sometimes i forget that i have a assignment and then it's 12:01 and i'm like, screw this. we are all going to die eventually anyway. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyyTranquility123

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Teddy I'm one of those "24 hours and 3 assignments to complete? Challenge accepted" students ROFL

Yo samee!!!! I work so amazingly well under pressure but then sometimes i forget that i have a assignment and then it's 12:01 and i'm like, screw this. we are all going to die eventually anyway. 

I was born to pull all-nighters, I can feel it in my blood ROFL

LOOOL my reassurance word is 'kismat' ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyyareeba_blossom

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Basically guys, I'll be a free bird in the last week of May which is when my last exam finishes. But then Ramadan starts in the first week or so of June so I'll be a busy bird againLOL

Yo where are you from?

Aw snap, I finish May 10. But then work + PCAT prep course and then of course Ramadan! Then a wedding. Then I'm going to Paki ROFL

Awhh a busy and exciting summer for you then! I want to go away on holiday after graduation, still deciding the destination though it'll be a European country definitely.

As in my ethnic background? Bengali, I know my hindi is so sick, you cant even tell it's like my fourth language ROFL

Yeah I'm really looking forward to it! Omg Italy :P I've been to France & Spain they are gorg but I wanna go to Italy LOL.

Oh my goodness I WOULDVE NEVER GUESSED LOL. Your Hindi is off the hook amazing!!! My best friends since I was like 8 have been Bengali, now I know why we get along so well ROFL (im jk you could be from Antarctica but I'd love you lmao)
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Teds thats not really a good thing but I totally understand the under pressure shizzle because my friends hate that I can pull it off LOLAllah knows how I passed my first two years at uni without failing anythingLOL

Yasss yo my friends in college are like what, where do you get these bs skills from?! And I'm like high school trained me well LOL.
areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

I'm so amazing a all nighters. All i need is the first line of papers and then in two hours I have everything done and ready!! One of my friends always throws me dirty looks when I pull that off because she works so hard putting her paper together and then there is me who is done with everything in less then four hours

Tranquility123

Go to top