Aishwarya is really magical,amazing,generous,dignified, peaceful woman

Posted: 8 years ago

Actress Richa Chadha has grown leaps and bounds ever since she made her screen appearance in Oye Lucky Lucky Oye in 2008. The actress, who will now be seen playing a pivotal role alongside one of the biggest names in the industry Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is well versed with the fact that the latter's role will overshadow hers in the film.

She is all prepared for it and doesn't mind it at all since Aishwarya has been in the industry for more than two decades. Also playing the protagonist in Cabaret, Richa was quick to transform from from one character to other even though both her characters were in contrasts with each other. (Read: Sarbjit; gives chills to Richa Chadha)

While talking with IndianExpress.com, Richa opens about her experience working with Aishwarya, her transition from one role to the other and her admiration for Masaan director Neeraj Ghaywan. (Also read: Richa Chadha contributes to Sarbjit choreography)

Q- Aishwarya has always grabbed the limelight in all her movies and the films become hers as soon as the cast is announced. How was your experience working with her?

Richa: She's really magical, she's amazing, generous, very dignified, peaceful woman. She guided me a lot and was very protective about me. I'm almost sad that the film is over and I won't get to see her enough."

Q- Did you ever feel that her screen presence might overshadow your role in the film?
Richa: But it is meant to overshadow my role in the film and that is the only way the film will work. I'm not an idiot. I'm very happy that she is playing the protagonist and the primary character, because she deserves to and she's been around for 20 years and she's experimenting. She totally deserves everything that comes in her way.

Q- What was the first thing that came to your mind when the movie's script came your way and you came to know that you'd be sharing screen space with Aishwarya?

Richa: I actually thought of the film and the case being so popular and I was just happy to do it. I was so happy playing this part because I always felt that people judge her wrong because she is so beautiful. They don't see the talent and hardwork she puts in.

- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/aishwarya-rai-bachchan-role-sarbjit-overshadow-mine-film-wont-work-richa-chadha-2762024/#sthash.IvW9pNkq.dpuf Edited by JodhaBai - 8 years ago

Hell that's a lot of adjectives ๐Ÿ˜†

Baaki toh theek hai...but Peaceful women kya hoti hai.
I think World peace loving ex Miss world is peaceful

Been consulting the dictionary for adjectives lately? ๐Ÿ˜›

Wth does 'magical' mean anyway.
That's a nice story. Tell it to Vivek Oberoi.๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by Hazardous - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Hazardous

That's a nice story. Tell it to Vivek Oberoi.๐Ÿ˜Š

yeah because women are only about the men they have dated
Originally posted by Hazardous

That's a nice story. Tell it to Vivek Oberoi.๐Ÿ˜Š

Yea I guess she was really generous to dump him after all he's done for her. ๐Ÿ˜›
Richa Chadda's French boyfriend gifted her those silicone balls?
Originally posted by JodhaBai

yeah because women are only about the men they have dated

Dated is a kind word for throwing him under the bus to get back at Salman then dumping him for Bachchan ..

I think the word you were looking for was USED not dated
Edited by GrumpyTheCat - 8 years ago