Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Second Chance! - Chapter 1, Pg 2 [24/04] (Page 2)

inehanayak Newbie
inehanayak
inehanayak

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Nice One... But please keep posting it on regular basis...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Loved it

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for your response. I did not expect a single response even. So thank you sooo much! <3 And good to see some of my old readers - Perk, Fiza *hugs*

I will be updating in the weekends. Have a good one!

perkilicious

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackkitty

Nice story concept.
though i never read any fiction based on mayank and nupur.
i always stuck on one thing that is arshi.
But i would love to read this fiction further.
because its my one of favorite jodi.
Feel free to imagine ArShi in place of MaYur. Hope you have a good time reading it. Thanks :)
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

Chapter 1

"Nupur, I'm at the last stage of blood cancer."

Piya's words shook Nupur. She sat numb, with tears rolling down her eyes on a jet speed. They were sitting at the terrace under the moonlit sky. They loved such ambiance because it brought them a sense of peace and relaxation after a hectic, exhausting day. Little did Nupur know that this time, her peace would be snatched so brutally by the cruel game of fate.

"This isn't a way to joke, Piya," Nupur annoyingly reminded her and looked away, while Piya held her wrist. "I wish this was a joke, Nupur," Piya uncontrollably yet silently sobbed. "Please look at me!" she requested.

Nupur squeezed her eyes and tears continued gushing. She was not brave enough to face her best friend as she knew that she would break down any moment.

"Okay fine, don't look at me but please promise me something, Nupur," Piya vulnerably pleaded.

Nupur stared Piya helplessly. "I'll do anything you say," she said, and hugging her, she broke down.

Piya stopped crying, knowing that she had to be strong for Nupur. "I won't like it if you break down like this," she firmly said. Nupur finally calmed down and broke the hug. Wiping off her tears, she asked Piya determinedly, "What do you wish for?"

"Marry Mayank after I am gone," Piya numbly requested, while Nupur was left in a state of shock and disbelief.

"Be my Aaliya's mum. I know this is very sudden, as you just came back after your studies, and I am really very sorry for this, but I know Mayank and Aaliya won't be able to live without me. Only you can take care of them and help them cope up with this. Please Nupur!"

Nupur plainly nodded, and tears brimmed in her eyes again. Simply embracing Piya, she poured her heart out, "I don't want to let you go. Don't go, Piya. Please."

The last conversation with Piya was still fresh in Nupur's mind. Her tears dried on her cheeks, while she was staring at herself in the mirror. Touching her vermillion and marital chain, she remembered the moment when Mayank married her in the temple. "Piya, I wanted to gossip a lot with you... Tell you about Dhruv, what I did in US, what my future plans were. I wanted to ask you about your life, your Mayank and Aaliya. I thought that we will have so much fun in my wedding, along with your husband and daughter. But fate has to do this to us! It just has to!" Tears did not stop from flowing down her cheeks.

Just then she heard the siren of the ambulance. Running near the window, she witnessed Piya's body being taken inside the house. Crying uncontrollably, she ran down the stairs and numbly stared at the hospital staff putting the body on the floor, while Mayank and Aaliya were crying their heart out, standing aside.

As the staff kept the body on the ground, Mayank quietly sat beside it. He stroked her forehead and sobbed. Aaliya pressed her mouth and cried. She saw Nupur standing at the stairs, ran to her and hugged her. "Nupur aunty, mum told me that she would go one day. I told her so many times not to go, but she did not listen. She told me to be strong for dad and to take care of him. I tried to be brave, but now I can't do it. I can't be strong without my mum. I can't!" she poured her heart out, while Nupur did not know what to say. She just wrapped the little girl in her arms and consoled her.

Mayank applied vermillion on Piya's parting, and put marital chain around her neck.

"I love you Mayank, and I'll always reside in your smile," he remembered her last words when cancer was taking her away from him. Wiping off his tears, he completed her last rites and walked away with everyone with the body for the cremation.

Gazing the moonlit sky at midnight, Mayank remembered all the moments he had spend with Piya. Nupur touched his shoulder, startling him out of his thoughts. "Eat something."

"I am not hungry!" Mayank bluntly replied. "Not even for Aaliya?" Nupur questioned. Mayank worriedly looked at her, "What happened with Aaliya?"

"She is not eating. She's saying that she will eat once you do," Nupur informed. Mayank hurriedly walked toward Aaliya's room.

Putting Aaliya to sleep, Mayank was walking back to his room when he saw Nupur cutting apples and being lost in thoughts, downstairs in the dinning hall.

"Ah!" Nupur whined in pain as the knife hit her on her palm, making it bleed profusely. Mayank ran to her quickly. "Can't you be a little careful?" he tensely questioned. Making her sit, he grabbed the first aid box from the nearby table, and started aiding her wound.

"Sorry, I just wanted to eat some apple--"

"Who the hell eats apples at midnight?" Mayank interrupted her and retorted, making Nupur surprised at him suddenly opening up.

"I usually get hungry at this time, and that's why I always have chips and fruits handy in my room," Nupur innocently informed Mayank while he gave her an are-you-serious look.

"You're such a kid, just like Piya. Even she had the same hab----" Suddenly Mayank was silent when being reminded of Piya. Tears gathered both in his and Nupur's eyes.

Mayank stood up from the chair, and quietly walked away after bandaging Nupur's wound, while she looked on sadly and followed him towards the room.

As Nupur entered the bedroom, she saw Mayank lying on the bed in a sideway position and staring at Piya's photograph. Confusedly, she was walking up to him, but then she thought that she should not disturb him. Without making any noise, she grabbed a pillow and walked towards the couch.

"You can sleep on the bed," Mayank suggested plainly. "Are you sure?" Nupur asked in disbelief. Mayank nodded, and started gazing at Piya's photograph again.

Nupur lied beside him and closed her eyes to sleep.

Preview of Chapter 2:

Nupur was about to fall on the floor while rolling on the bed in her sleep, but Mayank held her in his arms.

Edited by _SilentSoul_ - 25 April 2016 at 8:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kartikaJAFaria.Fantasia.perkilicious

shruti46 IF-Sizzlerz
shruti46
shruti46

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
I always read stories on Arshi ..but prologue looks good..so i m gonna read this one.

PS-I watched few epis of Mjht so i know basic characters but not all ..Was dhruv a part of show too??

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti46

I always read stories on Arshi ..but prologue looks good..so i m gonna read this one.

PS-I watched few epis of Mjht so i know basic characters but not all ..Was dhruv a part of show too??
Dhruv was Nupur's obsessive lover in the show, but Piya is my own fictional character. Thank you for reading Big smile

Edited by _SilentSoul_ - 24 April 2016 at 8:58pm
shruti46 IF-Sizzlerz
shruti46
shruti46

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Why they got married on the same day .they could have waited fr few days ..

_SilentSoul_

Go to top