Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

KaYu Screen test (Page 2)

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTme0w

I remember my Baba had a meeting or something and Aai had put it at the dinner time. Which is why I ended up watching this one episode. But I found it funny how easily people can give a kasam and get things done. We should learn that from them (except never works out in real life). EMA was also something my Aai loved in the beginning and I caught the Asha track when I was bored last Spring Break and ended up watching it just out of boredom. Ya. Kunal Verma's character genuinely loved her. Raghav was a kabab me haddi then :P

Arey sacchi. Go wherever you want and take whoever you like but get out of that hell house asap. Even the Mishra/Chaudary house is not a safe haven. 

I will reply to this cos it's more fun talking about it!!EmbarrassedLOL

Yeah Kunal Verma. I always liked him as an actor. Bechara never gets the girl (atleast in the shows I have watched).OuchLOL Such a sweet guy. But Raghav came in the last epi. Last 5 minutes! What the hell was that! Like honestly!!

Honestly KaYu should run away. But Kaali will refuseSleepyStern Smile And Manjhi maa will be only Manjhi maa at that point and also refuseConfusedOuch Actually Yug ko akele hi bhagna chahiye! Best!!WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hey_Bhaggu

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

I remember my Baba had a meeting or something and Aai had put it at the dinner time. Which is why I ended up watching this one episode. But I found it funny how easily people can give a kasam and get things done. We should learn that from them (except never works out in real life). EMA was also something my Aai loved in the beginning and I caught the Asha track when I was bored last Spring Break and ended up watching it just out of boredom. Ya. Kunal Verma's character genuinely loved her. Raghav was a kabab me haddi then :P

Arey sacchi. Go wherever you want and take whoever you like but get out of that hell house asap. Even the Mishra/Chaudary house is not a safe haven. 

I will reply to this cos it's more fun talking about it!!EmbarrassedLOL

Yeah Kunal Verma. I always liked him as an actor. Bechara never gets the girl (atleast in the shows I have watched).OuchLOL Such a sweet guy. But Raghav came in the last epi. Last 5 minutes! What the hell was that! Like honestly!!

Honestly KaYu should run away. But Kaali will refuseSleepyStern Smile And Manjhi maa will be only Manjhi maa at that point and also refuseConfusedOuch Actually Yug ko akele hi bhagna chahiye! Best!!WinkLOL

I think they wanna actually listen to you now. Some spoilers indicate something like that (;

PrincessAshVik

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Hahaha. Yes I am talking about Arjun- Purvi where Arjun fought for his love and then one fine day when they are about to get married, Purvi tells him "do you love me? Get married to my sister" and he does. Initially he refuses but I don't know why he agrees! (I never watched that epi.) Same ehsaan crap was given and same sacrifices. 
How did you know though? LOL Is it my gifs? Or dp that gave it awayEmbarrassedLOL
I don't think they will sacrifice for superstitions. It will be the same ehsaan and Gauri is my sister stuff. And I hate it when they do that! You can't marry him? Okay get out! Don't tell him who he should marry and what he should do! That annoys me to the core!!Ouch

Sorry to interrupt but I had to comment on bold
I actually laughed at that LOLLOL
So true man LOL

PrincessAshVik

PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged

I think they wanna actually listen to you now. Some spoilers indicate something like that (;

What spoilers?Embarrassed
CVs listening to me? Wow that never happens!!LOLLOL

Hey_Bhaggu

PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

Hahaha. Yes I am talking about Arjun- Purvi where Arjun fought for his love and then one fine day when they are about to get married, Purvi tells him "do you love me? Get married to my sister" and he does. Initially he refuses but I don't know why he agrees! (I never watched that epi.) Same ehsaan crap was given and same sacrifices. 
How did you know though? LOL Is it my gifs? Or dp that gave it awayEmbarrassedLOL
I don't think they will sacrifice for superstitions. It will be the same ehsaan and Gauri is my sister stuff. And I hate it when they do that! You can't marry him? Okay get out! Don't tell him who he should marry and what he should do! That annoys me to the core!!Ouch

So true man LOL

Hahaha Am glad it made you laughLOL
But it's so true man! In short their conversations go like this:

"You love me?"
 "Yes" 
"Marry my sister. They have done so many ehsaans on me. Mere maa baba ki khushi isi main hai!" 

What the hell?! LOL

LiveLoveLaugh96

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

So true man LOL

Hahaha Am glad it made you laughLOL
But it's so true man! In short their conversations go like this:

"You love me?"
 "Yes" 
"Marry my sister. They have done so many ehsaans on me. Mere maa baba ki khushi isi main hai!" 

What the hell?! LOL

Hahahahahahah
I swear LOL

And the other sister will never ever do the same! LOL

PrincessAshVik

PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:02am | IP Logged
^^ EXACTLY!!! She will NEVER EVER do the same! Sigh.
Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged

What spoilers?Embarrassed
CVs listening to me? Wow that never happens!!LOLLOL

Someone released them on Twitter. But not able to copy it in here.

PrincessAshVik

Go to top