KaYu Screen test

PrincessAshVik IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxEyR-bwwFA
Sorry I can't hyperlink it

Hey guys!!! Ek hi din main do do topicsLOLLOL

Anyway, so the above link is to a KaYu screen test scene I cam across some time back. I had thought I will share it when I post in the forum.Embarrassed

It has 3 scenes and my most favourite is the second scene which you will know why once you watchEmbarrassedWinkLOL

One thing I can say is they have a beautiful chemistry!! HeartHeart

Share your thoughts once you have watched it Embarrassed

Edited by PrincessAshVik - 20 April 2016 at 3:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlbenishchaudharyHey_Bhaggu

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks a ton for sharing this.
Did watch it long back when someone shared it in the KaYu thread, but you helped me to reminisce my memories and I watched it again. 
I agree with you. All the three scenes are superb. 
They both perfectly suit their roles. 

-Tannu 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessAshVik

PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTme0w

Did watch it long back when someone shared it in the KaYu thread, but you helped me to reminisce my memories and I watched it again. 

-Tannu 

Am glad you enjoyed itEmbarrassed
I don't know how I end up getting stuck loving jodis which do anything for their love even if it means leaving the person they loveOuchLOL The second scene reminded me of another jodi and I remember telling a cousin of mine it will go a similar way even if it's for a whileOuch

I Loved the second scene though. No music, nothing at all , yet the chemistry is beautiful!!!Embarrassed

Edited by PrincessAshVik - 20 April 2016 at 3:28pm
Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

-Tannu 

Am glad you enjoyed itEmbarrassed
I don't know how I end up getting stuck loving jodis which do anything for their love even if it means leaving the person they loveOuchLOL The second scene reminded me of another jodi and I remember telling a cousin of mine it will go a similar way even if it's for a whileOuch

I Loved the second scene though. No music, nothing at all , yet the chemistry is beautiful!!!Embarrassed

Aww sweet. I see you might be adhering to Arjun and Purvi of Pavitra Rishta. My mom was a regular viewer of that show so I understand exactly what you are talking about. Sacrifice for love is still okay, but sacrificing for the sake of superstitions is getting a lil (VERY) annoying!! Hope they have a runaway marriage before their family tries any tricks on them now. The 2nd scene is indeed beautiful (:

PrincessAshVik

PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Aww sweet. I see you might be adhering to Arjun and Purvi of Pavitra Rishta. My mom was a regular viewer of that show so I understand exactly what you are talking about. Sacrifice for love is still okay, but sacrificing for the sake of superstitions is getting a lil (VERY) annoying!! Hope they have a runaway marriage before their family tries any tricks on them now. The 2nd scene is indeed beautiful (:

Hahaha. Yes I am talking about Arjun- Purvi where Arjun fought for his love and then one fine day when they are about to get married, Purvi tells him "do you love me? Get married to my sister" and he does. Initially he refuses but I don't know why he agrees! (I never watched that epi.) Same ehsaan crap was given and same sacrifices. 
How did you know though? LOL Is it my gifs? Or dp that gave it awayEmbarrassedLOL
I don't think they will sacrifice for superstitions. It will be the same ehsaan and Gauri is my sister stuff. And I hate it when they do that! You can't marry him? Okay get out! Don't tell him who he should marry and what he should do! That annoys me to the core!!Ouch

Edited by PrincessAshVik - 20 April 2016 at 3:46pm

Hey_Bhaggu

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

Hahaha. Yes I am talking about Arjun- Purvi where Arjun fought for his love and then one fine day when they are about to get married, Purvi tells him "do you love me? Get married to my sister" and he does. Initially he refuses but I don't know why he agrees! (I never watched that epi.) Same ehsaan crap was given and same sacrifices. 
How did you know though? LOL Is it my gifs? Or dp that gave it awayEmbarrassedLOL
I don't think they will sacrifice for superstitions. It will be the same ehsaan and Gauri is my sister stuff. And I hate it when they do that! You can't marry him? Okay get out! Don't tell him who he should marry and what he should do! That annoys me to the core!!Ouch

Just to give you a heads up, kinda your name + dp + many times it is Arjun-Purvi ppl talk about in this context. Ovi calls Purvi and gives her an ultimatum that I will not accept Archana as my mother until you give me Arjun. If you do as I say, I will make sure that Aai gets all her rightful place in the family and treat her right as well. Purvi bluffs to Arjun but then tells him the truth that she is doing this for the mother who gave her everything despite not being her real Aai and he does not agree with that notion but she takes a kasam and has them marry. 

LOL. I dont think they would wanna do that. Their previous show Ek Mutthi Aasman had the Gauri-like character (Pakhi) marry the main guy and people got heck mad, to the extent they later showed that guy (Raghav) marrying the female protagonist (Kalpi) as well, then Asha came in as the new one and lets just say because of that track, everything went downhill from there. They wouldn't wanna invoke the wrath of KaYu fans. Hoping they have a runaway marriage. That'd be cool! B)

PrincessAshVik

PrincessAshVik
PrincessAshVik

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Just to give you a heads up, kinda your name + dp + many times it is Arjun-Purvi ppl talk about in this context. Ovi calls Purvi and gives her an ultimatum that I will not accept Archana as my mother until you give me Arjun. If you do as I say, I will make sure that Aai gets all her rightful place in the family and treat her right as well. Purvi bluffs to Arjun but then tells him the truth that she is doing this for the mother who gave her everything despite not being her real Aai and he does not agree with that notion but she takes a kasam and has them marry. 

LOL. I dont think they would wanna do that. Their previous show Ek Mutthi Aasman had the Gauri-like character (Pakhi) marry the main guy and people got heck mad, to the extent they later showed that guy (Raghav) marrying the female protagonist (Kalpi) as well, then Asha came in as the new one and lets just say because of that track, everything went downhill from there. They wouldn't wanna invoke the wrath of KaYu fans. Hoping they have a runaway marriage. That'd be cool! B)

HahahaLOLLOL 
Yeah I never watched it but tried once and gave up and then finally forced myself to watch that hilltop scene and I wanted to slap Purvi!! Lol. So much faltu ka drama!! So much! Lol!

I heard of EMA and even watched it when Asha came. Really wanted her to end up with Kunal (I think was his name either the actor or the character) 

I really hope they don't do that. You are right KaYu and Manjhi/ Pishi maa should run away from all the mad people. Might as well drag Sharmila with them while they are at itLOLLOL

Hey_Bhaggu

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

HahahaLOLLOL 
Yeah I never watched it but tried once and gave up and then finally forced myself to watch that hilltop scene and I wanted to slap Purvi!! Lol. So much faltu ka drama!! So much! Lol!

I heard of EMA and even watched it when Asha came. Really wanted her to end up with Kunal (I think was his name either the actor or the character) 

I really hope they don't do that. You are right KaYu and Manjhi/ Pishi maa should run away from all the mad people. Might as well drag Sharmila with them while they are at itLOLLOL

I remember my Baba had a meeting or something and Aai had put it at the dinner time. Which is why I ended up watching this one episode. But I found it funny how easily people can give a kasam and get things done. We should learn that from them (except never works out in real life). EMA was also something my Aai loved in the beginning and I caught the Asha track when I was bored last Spring Break and ended up watching it just out of boredom. Ya. Kunal Verma's character genuinely loved her. Raghav was a kabab me haddi then :P

Arey sacchi. Go wherever you want and take whoever you like but get out of that hell house asap. Even the Mishra/Chaudary house is not a safe haven. 

PrincessAshVik

Go to top