India-Forums

Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai
Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai

loving it !

..PikACHU... IF-Dazzler
..PikACHU...
..PikACHU...

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Hello all ! Iam shivi and iam ardently following the show from almost the beginning... And so far iam loving it... It is such a refreshing show and takes us back to the era where serials actually had a story and were simple and realistic
Embarrassed
Coming to the actors , everyone is doing a fantastic job , kudos to the casting director ... All actors are amazing ! Ezaaz is my most favourite Heart aditi surprised me with her talent... I liked her better than amrita.. Amrita also doing a good job, and rest of the cast just outstanding Clap
All n all this is a great show, but the sad point is , it will remain underrated and will fetch low trps Angry Even this forum is so deserted so i decided to make a topic and gear some activity LOL
Good shows like this are rare , the last good show i followed was stories by rabindranath tagore on epic and now this one.. Atleast we are getting some quality shows now... Some things are changing for good...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mgfan_2015LoonyLunacroziaxx-Swetha-

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
I agree something is changing, In last 2 years i think almost 1 dozen shows have been finite and they have quality except few of them r not up to the mark like dehliz (my pov ) may be because both leads r looks good but their character seems low and story is routine.
Any way our this show is fantastic no doubt about that . Trp or not it is best show of recent time. Thumbs Up

Edited by croziaxx - 20 April 2016 at 11:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

..PikACHU... IF-Dazzler
..PikACHU...
..PikACHU...

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

I agree something is changing, In last 2 years i think almost 1 dozen shows have been finite and they have quality except few of them r not up to the mark like dehliz (my pov ) may be because both leads r looks good but their character seems low and story is routine.
Any way our this show is fantastic no doubt about that . Trp or not it is best show of recent time. Thumbs Up
i haven't seen dehleez so can't comment on that.. Have heard about tamanna which is also finite.. But meri awaaz is simply the best one iam watching after rabindranath stories and iam loving the simplicity of it... While trp janta can go for daayans, chudails naagins etc. Ppl like me can go for this show LOL and thank god its limited hence the quality will be maintained till the end.. Imagine if ekta kapoor made this show, she would have turned it into a sautan drama instead of sibling rivalry LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnchusreyasLoonyLunacroziaxx-Swetha-

LoonyLuna Senior Member
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivis18

i haven't seen dehleez so can't comment on that.. Have heard about tamanna which is also finite.. But meri awaaz is simply the best one iam watching after rabindranath stories and iam loving the simplicity of it... While trp janta can go for daayans, chudails naagins etc. Ppl like me can go for this show LOL and thank god its limited hence the quality will be maintained till the end.. Imagine if ekta kapoor made this show, she would have turned it into a sautan drama instead of sibling rivalry LOL

She should stay far away from shows like this..LOLIf she would have made it then Rajaram's family will have moved into a palace by now.Ketki and Kalyani would have been married to the same guy..(eww...).I loved Stories by Rabindranath Tagore and I am loving Meri Awaaz..Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxx..PikACHU...-Swetha-

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:25am | IP Logged

me watching Tamnna , and it is a fantastic show no doubt and it is also finite . what trp janta want doesn't matter they will never change and so as we. we always want something content based not immortal show i mean a show which run for a decade LOL 
it is little relief to see atleast after so many years few people r thinking about finite and content based show i hope a day will come when most of show r finite and meaningful. i mean jiska sar-pair hoga and makers know what they want to show  Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PikACHU...-Swetha-

..PikACHU... IF-Dazzler
..PikACHU...
..PikACHU...

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:11am | IP Logged

me watching Tamnna , and it is a fantastic show no doubt and it is also finite . what trp janta want doesn't matter they will never change and so as we. we always want something content based not immortal show i mean a show which run for a decade LOL
it is little relief to see atleast after so many years few people r thinking about finite and content based show i hope a day will come when most of show r finite and meaningful. i mean jiska sar-pair hoga and makers know what they want to show Embarrassed
yes channels like sony, star plus and &tv are coming up with content based shows, while colors is obsessed with daayans, nagins etc. LOL and y not? They are making money out of it. But anyways i too don't care about the trps, iam thankful to the makers and the channel for bringing such a wonderful show to us Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxx-Swetha-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index