Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Raji9

@bold - who are these people ? Why every time we have to hear a comment on what people should write here and what people should feel ? is n't it open forum ?? are we not free to write what ever we feel ?

These people are Daddi Pragya, Purab and team..
I wrote it in Abhi AT and was talking about that to Prani..

Not forum members..

I can't help it if u take it like that..
I told it as a reaction to dadi slap...
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
I personally like today epiosde, Tanu is going be out of Abhi life soon
God, I can't wait for this Abhi guilt part to end.
I feels this is over exaggerated. I don't see that big mistake...

Dadi dialouges dint make any sense...
She is saying Pragya did so much for Abbi and Abhi cheated her.
As if he know what she did 😡
She and her team better feel proud of him that he still feels guilty but no she is going and slapping him.

P in Abhi's music room thinking about Abbi. It's all her deeds.
what you sow you reap...
They must have thought before lying to him, cheating him and getting him against her..
Now they deserve it... I have no soft feelings for any of them...

i hope precap is the end of this guilt... It's like a torture to me...

This is what I was talking about...

Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HappyLove

These people are Daddi Pragya, Purab and team..
I wrote it in Abhi AT and was talking about that to Prani..

Not forum members..

I can't help it if u take it like that..
I told it as a reaction to dadi slap...

@bold I did not come to any conclusion .. That is why ,asked for the clarification ..Thanks for clarifying it..

I dont think any one in team is says he is faking apology ..Abhi did not clarify to Dadi that he did not make Pragya drink either ..
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
That was a reply to Prani post saying she felt his apology wasn't for dadi sake..

I don't think I need to explain all that I post..
So I am ending it here..

I can post anything unless I am bashing members or actors which I never do...
Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HappyLove

That was a reply to Prani post saying she felt his apology wasn't for dadi sake..

I don't think I need to explain all that I post..
So I am ending it here..

I can post anything unless I am bashing members or actors which I never do...

I never said you cant post some thing.. Since I am part of the thread , I have asked the clarification on what I did not feel appropriate with out jumping to conclusions and assumptions.. It is up to you , you explain it or not .. I am fine with either one.. You did and I said thanks ..
ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
abhi did not directly get pragya drunk...both of them did not know it was not a mock cocktail and he told her to drink it because he wanted to leave...however when tanu told pragya that she did not have soft drink I kind of believed that tanu is the one who probably got the waiter to switch the drinks...so tanu is directly responsible for pragya in getting drunk...abhi apologized however he did it...so if this is something he felt he had to do why be remorseful...pragya is being constantly labelled a liar..a thief and whatever...but under what circumstances is she doing this...I don't think that anyone should lie to another...but I look at the way the lies were told according to the situation that it was told under...the bottom line is that ...abhi cannot be told the truth about tanu without any evidence..only then will he really believe...in the mm track did he believe pragya without concrete evidence...he saw the video but he still wanted solid proof...before he brought the truth in front of everyone...did he not cheat pragya then...he could of told her the truth...but he did not...in the same way this situation is going to be executed...without solid proof tanu will not be brought in front of abhi...