Kumkum Bhagya

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

why apologise and be remorseful after the fact abhi?

ann5 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
why abhi... do you need to apologize and be remorseful after as you claimed you cheated pragya...you did it of free mind and will...some may claim that pragya cheated him so if he cheat her in this way it is ok...he asked pragya for a divorce so many times but she did not sign the papers or tell him the truth...but can we be a little logical here,...if you know that someone is cheating your husband will you willingly sign the divorce papers...trying to tell abhi the truth we know won't of work without proof...even if dadi tells him will he believe her...I don't know...dadi told abhi a lot today..but she did not tell him that tanu is cheating him and that is also the reason for pragya to have forged her personality...he is apologizing to pragya after dadi told him to...he did not do it before...he did not think about a way to retract the divorce...he is not really at this point thinking about anything to not get married to tanu...he is sorry...a little to late abhi...doing the bad deed and then saying sorry...really makes no sense does it?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ismustranger Goldie

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Space-Creation Groupbie

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
what I don't get it, why nobody is wiling to tell him the truth!!!!!! I thought Dadi gonna tell him but nahii!
maybe I should go and tell him the dammit truth!!!!!! Stern Smile 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Retract the divorce?

He wanted divorce, he thinks his way is wrong...
He thinks Getting her sign when she was in nasha is wrong.. I don't..

Regarding the guilt, when I see there is no mistake I don't understand his guilt either...

I 100% agree with what Pragya said after he apologised.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
It's very complicated, Ann!
From his pov and based on what he knows, he's doing the right thing. He's taking responsibility for the baby. Something he didn't do in the pranu track.  He accepted and regretted getting her signature by cheating. He made a tough choice. He's sorry he hurt Pragya and couldn't face her but he thought he was doing a mature thing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ann5 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:55am | IP Logged

abhi is the alpha male in the show...he is supposed to be strong...rational...the abhi we knew in the beginning...is has come as a culture shock that abhi's character is now being portrayed in this way...as a weak...without thought...yes we know that he thinks he is doing the right thing...he has to get a divorce in order to marry the witch...but showing his character to become spineless and I say spineless because his portrayal is that of a weakling...I don't appreciate this...I don't like this way to portray abhi's character...the cv's have broken his character...his personality...his strong thinking capability...yes I want him to act the part of the male lead...I want him to be the strong...intellectual person that we know he is...I don't want that he has to do things out of his rationale and then go and apologize...I want him to be the intuitive person that he is and be on top of things...not be  easily railroaded...a lead male who is made to look like he has lost all his brains///

Edited by ann5 - 21 April 2016 at 5:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raji9 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Ann I agree with you ..cheating wife to take her signatures because she is denying to give divorce to marry his mistress is unacceptable.. It is her right to deny to give up her wifey rights ..And cheating a cheater is not OK  and specially when the other person is your spouse .. because relationships are much above than property .. And especially when you claim your self as good person..Goodness should come to rescue to guide on right path when one is going through worst..
No one would appreciate If Pragya hurts Twitch's mother because she hurted Pragya's mother ..And I am glad Abhi is feeling guilt about cheating Pragya ..But yes as you said , it is too late .. 

But after a long he came out of his indecisive oscillating state and took one side .. Unfortunately, he could not chase why factor behind Pragya's change  and her denial for divorce..so he took the wrong side which is correct side in his pov.. 

His apology is genuine but forced one that nullified his guilt .. It would have been different if he voluntarily felt an urge to apologize Pragya .. that would have shown that he respected her feelings .. But coming to Prgaya after Dadi threatening is really bad ..And most importantly Pragya does not know some one had to induced his apology ..His damn luck that he cheated Pragya who still feels happy about the motive and praises him for that .. He got what he wanted. Any way He ever never cares about Pragya's pain or what she goes through because of his words/actions and the saddest thing neither Pragya cares about her too ..  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ann5 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:49am | IP Logged
pragya's upbringing thought her that you put all others above self...especially if it is your husband...it is a wife's duty to protect..care and nurture the relationship of a husband...abhi was brought up by dadi who instilled the values or tried to instill these values in him...but because of his circumstances of poverty and his desire to become famous those values were not important to him...he displayed some of it in the beginning...he still has it in him...but unfortunately it is being blocked at the moment... the problem I hadve is yes he at this time needs the divorce but he knew it was wrong to do it...but yet still he did...should it be acceptable just because he apologized after wards...no it should not...he have now seen again what virtues that pragya possess...she saw what ever goodness it was in his apology...she was happy that he apologized not because he did something wrong to her...but he did a wrong and apologized...but it should not have happened when dadi told him to...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top