India-Forums

Krishnadasi
Krishnadasi

why?

irsha Senior Member
irsha
irsha

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
i think they are losing grip over story..Confused. aik dam s itny sary tracks ikathy hi shuru ho jaaty hain k wo khud hi bhool jaaty hain,Ouch aik dam sy characters gayeb ho jaaty hain...  saras-david/devesh-Inspecter damini, gayatri aur shashwat b aaty jaaty rehty hain, 1 epi m hoty hain to baki poora week gayib..Confused. Abhi soutan track start hua tha sath m ye revealations ho gyin aur wo track b side m chla gyaConfused wese soutan track hi to mazay ka hota hWink itni jaldi kya h yaarConfused agr itny tracks aik sath ni smbhal skty to phir aik time p aik hi track hona chahiye...

Edited by irsha - 20 April 2016 at 2:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nishika22ssbn_siddhishravanfan-SparklingVibz-

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
They actually running episodes in fast pace ,not actually dragging any track so that people keep guessing 
Aage hone kya waala hai 
But me too want Gayatri-david track 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssbn_siddhi-GrilledCheese-_Sapphire_

_Sapphire_ IF-Dazzler
_Sapphire_
_Sapphire_

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I am not bother about Gayatri and David track, more interested into the development of Aara and baby swap storyline, analysing how all the characters will react.

Loving the pace of KD. Well done to all the cast and crew for working so hard in KD. The standards of the show are very good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssbn_siddhisoniadutta

ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:30am | IP Logged
I think David-Gayatri track will not fetch them trps so they must have kept it on hold. Once they get some stable trps they will bring them back. Though even I want David-Gayatri track but I must say that I am finding current storyline more interesting than that. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index