India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Azhar Music Review

iambest IF-Dazzler
iambest
iambest

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Azhar Music Review: Azhar album have 5 songs, all are damn good. The lyrics of all songs are great and meaning full. Azhar music has been composed by Amaal Malik and Pritam. Azhar songs lyrics are written by Rashmi Virag, Kumaar and Anand Bakshi. Here are the list of all songs

Azhar music review

1. Bol Do Na Zara has been sung by Armaan Malik which is composed by Amaal Malik. Bol Do Na Zara Lyrics has been penned by Kumaar.
  2. itni Si baat Lyrics has been written by Rashmi Viraag which is composed by Pritam while sung by Arijit Singh and Antara Mitra.
  3. Oye Oye Lyrics has been penned by Anand Bakshi which is composed by Chetas while sung by Aditi Singh Sharma and Armaan Malik.
  4. Tu hi Na Jaane Lyrics has been written by Kumaar which is composed by Amaal Malik while sung by Prakriti Kakar and Sonu Nigam.
  5. Jeetne Ke Liye Lyrics has been penned by Kumaar which is composed by Amaal Malik while sung by KK.

Azhar Music Review

Lets talk about the music of Azhar.

#1. Bol Do na Zara: Started with full of feeling, running fabulous in middle and rocking end. Lyrics is excellent, this will be one of the best lyrics of the year. Light music is excellent suited for this song.

Rating: 4.5/5 [Singing:1.7/2, Music:1.3/1.5 and Lyrics: 1.5/1.5]

#2. Itni Si Baat: Fabulous! Mind-blowing!, I don't have enough word for singing. Full of love and feeling, great song. Lyrics is excellent. Music is also good.

Rating: 4.5/5 [Singing: 2/2, Music: 1.3/1.5 and Lyrics 1.3/1.5]

#3. Oye Oye: It is a quirky number. Singer did fantastic job but i didn't much satisfied with lyrics. This song is smoothly running and we can hear it once or twice. Slow beat also good. Music is very good executed with this song.

Rating: 3.0/5 [Singing: 1.5/2, Music: 1/1.5 and Lyrics 0.5/1.5]

#4. Tu hi na jaane: I think best song from Azhar album. Excellent song which has great singing, lyrics and music.

Rating: 4.8/5 [singing: 2/2, Music:1.4/1.5 and Lyrics: 1.4/1.5]

#5. Jeetne Ke liye:This is a motivational song which is good executed by Singer. Lyrics is amazing, I love it. Music is also good.

Rating: 4.4/5 [Singing: 1.7/2, Music 1.2/1.5 and Lyrics 1.5/1.5]

Final Words: Azhar Music Review

Azhar album have lot of great songs. The Music trio of Pritam, Amaal and Chetas is superb. The Lyrics trio Rashmi Virag, Kumaar and Anand Bakshi did great job. Singer is the main key of this music album. The great Lyrics excuted by great singer with glowing composers.

Rating: 4.3/5 [Singer: 1.7/2, Music: 1.3/1.5 and Lyrics: 1.3/1.5]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.

rimi2983 IF-Dazzler
rimi2983
rimi2983

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
I read somewhere that Amal Malik got hardly 10-15 days to compose songs as Pritam wasn't well and they made 4 songs!!

Very talented boys. Salman finds gems in BWApprove..
iambest IF-Dazzler
iambest
iambest

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi2983

I read somewhere that Amal Malik got hardly 10-15 days to compose songs as Pritam wasn't well and they made 4 songs!!

Very talented boys. Salman finds gems in BWApprove..

he is talentedClap
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top