Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshikatiger thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Happy Birthday Sidhant ! 
I wish you a very healthy and happy year. I wish you get everything that you dream of and deserve. Wishing you the happiest day ever and hope you get the girl of your dreams 😉. Love you Sidhant so much ! 
~Rupa from New Jersey 
Komal1298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wish u a very happy birthday sidhant!!
You are just amaazing.. you are love..
U have given life to.the role of kunj sarna..
Every girl wants to get a husband like you..
See u set the goals that are hard to achieve..
I love u from the very core of my heart... 
Always stay blessed and happy...
Many many happy returns of the day..
Keep entertaining and keep rocking!!
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Happy Birthday Sidhant Gupta!! 

From your interviews, I have concluded that you're truly gem of a person and deserve all the success for the immense handwork you've put in portrayal of your character in Tashan-E-Ishq! Thank you so much for entertaining us, and for acknowledging us. 

I hope you have a great year ahead of you! 

Best, Areeba 
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy birthday Sidhant Gupta...!!!!
Wishing you all success and happiness with a blessed year ahead..!!!!
JoonBai thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wishing a very very Happy Birthday to my favorite hero on Indian Television!

Sidhant, you are indeed a true hero for redefining the role of a husband in today's Hindi Telly World. You breathe such genuineness into the character of Kunj that it makes me want to believe in sheer goodness and nothing else! 

Apart from being an amazing actor, you have a natural flair for singing and dancing, which makes you even more awesome. I love your interviews and the fact that you're so simple and down-to-earth (also funny and drop-dead handsome!). You share an amazing rapport with your co-stars, especially Jasmin, and you guys are the one and only reason I watch Tashan-E-Ishq. The best thing about you is that you take time out of your busy schedule for your friends and family members.

So here's me wishing you all the happiness in the world and the success you deserve. There's so less I can say with these few words. I just hope you realize how loved you are!

Cheers,
Ipshi
Edited by iota - 8 years ago
Duumps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear Sidhant,
You are so handsome
       You are so sweet
        You are so cool
    You are so dashing
       You are so funny
           You are so hot
     You are so perfect
No wonder we all love you a lot.
Wishing you an absolutely amazing day all about you.
And tremendous love,luck and laughter, for today,tomorrow and for days thereafter.
Wishing you A Very Happy Birthday again .

Love Nats

PS: Thank you for giving us Kunj.
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
alrite guys I have updated everyone's messages please go through it if i have missed someone. 
Once again today is the last day- 

teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: teddyyy

RESSS! Paka will post it soon. Love you for organizing this with us 😳

Happy Birthday Sid! I hope you get a chance to read through most of the birthday wishes because you truly deserve all the recognition, praise and well wishes coming your way. Your portrayal of Kunj Sarna has won over many hearts across the globe and has taught us so much. Along with your brilliant performances, I adore your friendly, carefree personality and because of your high spirited nature, we truly enjoy all offscreen segments and interviews. You're a wonderful individual and I'm really proud to call myself your fan when daily you show us what compassion truly is. Despite all the fame you have gained, you are so humble and genuine in your gratitude to your fans that we can't help but love you more every day! If only we could all find men like Kunj Sarna, and more importantly like you haha! I still cannot believe you were in New York and I missed seeing you, this calls for a second trip! :P

Once again, have a very happy birthday <3

Best wishes,
Teddy :D
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Happy birthday sidhant gupta...
May this new year bring all the happiness in your life..😳
You are such an amazing actor ManshaAllah..playing kunj with such perfection that we can conect with the character..and all the girls wish for a hubby like kunj..hihi but seriously you increasd the level of a perfect hubby sooo high that now no one can match that..
i started watching Tashan e ishq only for you your awesomenes brought me to watch this..
You are sooo humble and amazing person and soo many people who met you says you are soo down to earth.. and this makes me love you adore you more..❤️m soo proub being your fan
I love your ofscreen IV's they are amazing i love your ofscreen masti and freshness you are soo full of life
plzzz come to the pakistan i realy wanna meet you one day inshaAllah.. that will be best day of my life..😃
I will pray God gives you all the happiness,success and praise you deserve.. and you get everything you wish for ..😳
Always be happy 
Stay blessed..

Again many many happy returns of the day sidhant..
Love you soo much
Best wishes

Zawra

Edited by ZawraMalik - 8 years ago
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Do I still have time to post my wish..??