Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Unwell Karan Patel leaves 'Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' shoot mid-way (Page 2)

PoojaAmla Goldie

Joined: 09 May 2012
Posts: 2275

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bscorp13 IF-Rockerz
bscorp13
bscorp13

Joined: 09 May 2014
Posts: 9081

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaa1202

Originally posted by ..JohnDoe..

Why is that third paragraph there? LOL First two paragraphs of creativity got marred by that kambakht third paragraph...ROFL

Finishing touch...LOL

WordLOL..abhi toh bas shuruwaat hai..there will be at least half a dozen more articles in diff sites. . With more 'sources' and more creativityLOL
Sadly sbs/sbb lost it opportunity for masala. .cos they accidentally showed real footage of the guy looking like crap and sick and his wife coming to take him home...warna waahan toh they would have made some epic stories. .damnLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jhansi26maduragymhasiumgargpooGugumintisree1809

..JohnDoe.. Senior Member
..JohnDoe..
..JohnDoe..

Joined: 08 March 2016
Posts: 318

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PoojaAmla

u all must open up own media agency otherwise world population will keep believing fake news only it'll be great disservice to the world if IF most intelligent correct news knowing solitary beings don't enlightened the world

Nope, it's a true news. KP needed to take a bathroom break and he doesn't prefer to do it other than his own bathroom at home. Therefore, he staged that drama to have peace at home. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guguminti

kaa1202 IF-Sizzlerz
kaa1202
kaa1202

Joined: 12 February 2015
Posts: 10739

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..JohnDoe..

Originally posted by kaa1202

Originally posted by ..JohnDoe..

Why is that third paragraph there? LOL First two paragraphs of creativity got marred by that kambakht third paragraph...ROFL

Finishing touch...LOL

Satyanash kar diya na "story" ka...D'ohLOL

Well nice story but poor climax... Seems a C grade movie without a plot twist...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jhansi26..JohnDoe..sanayhm0001bscorp13maduragymhasiumSri1091sree1809

Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Joined: 27 June 2011
Posts: 14136

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Get well soon KP.
Well even the terrorist guy told abt his health in IV but seems lyk media needs to target kp for everything. Just because no one gets a breathing problem, KP too shouldn't cuz if he gets he is taunted as a star. Nonsense. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayhm0001bscorp13maduragymhasiumgargpooSri1091-Anku-sree1809

kaa1202 IF-Sizzlerz
kaa1202
kaa1202

Joined: 12 February 2015
Posts: 10739

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PoojaAmla

Originally posted by kaa1202

Originally posted by ek-paheli

Moron, stupid n sick mediaDead Adding their lies in the form of masalaOuch Don't know why only KP is blamed for everything by the media because he is not over friendly with them.

His wife had to come to the set...it's clearly a serious matter at that time.



Well KP is the punching bag for this media..

Dummy plane inside a closed place without AC.. He got some respiratory problem it seems coz of his smoking, no way out apart from exiting that set at that time... Media clearly missed the most important point there.. As usual KP remains a villain to the eyes of many...


He was smoking outside that set too it was shown in sbs he was walking with cigarette wen he was outside the plane set as he was suffocating

Yup not only that once he is out he started smoking again it seems. Dunno for sure but he was carrying something may be his cigarette pack or something else, I may be wrong...


Its his energy stick as well as 
Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Joined: 27 June 2011
Posts: 14136

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..JohnDoe..

Originally posted by PoojaAmla

u all must open up own media agency otherwise world population will keep believing fake news only it'll be great disservice to the world if IF most intelligent correct news knowing solitary beings don't enlightened the world

Nope, it's a true news. KP needed to take a bathroom break and he doesn't prefer to do it other than his own bathroom at home. Therefore, he staged that drama to have peace at home. Smile
Clap
Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Joined: 27 June 2011
Posts: 14136

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaa1202

Originally posted by PoojaAmla

Originally posted by kaa1202

Originally posted by ek-paheli

Moron, stupid n sick mediaDead Adding their lies in the form of masalaOuch Don't know why only KP is blamed for everything by the media because he is not over friendly with them.

His wife had to come to the set...it's clearly a serious matter at that time.



Well KP is the punching bag for this media..

Dummy plane inside a closed place without AC.. He got some respiratory problem it seems coz of his smoking, no way out apart from exiting that set at that time... Media clearly missed the most important point there.. As usual KP remains a villain to the eyes of many...


He was smoking outside that set too it was shown in sbs he was walking with cigarette wen he was outside the plane set as he was suffocating

Yup not only that once he is out he started smoking again it seems. Dunno for sure but he was carrying something may be his cigarette pack or something else, I may be wrong...


Its his energy stick as well as 

This man will keep suffering but wil not quit Cig n DrinkOuch I hope he takes care of his health, past few months he has always been keeping sick

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayhm0001maduragymhasiumbscorp13kaa1202Sri1091sree1809

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein -Phirse Hogi Mohabbatein - Doosra Adhyaay 2.4.2016

Author: gravity23   Replies: 9   Views: 3141

gravity23 9 3141 05 April 2016 at 2:14pm by _NINA_
New Promo: Yeh HAI Mohabbatein becomes Yeh THI Mohabbatein

Author: Zeeshan7   Replies: 7   Views: 2736

Zeeshan7 7 2736 16 February 2016 at 11:32pm by kras
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein OR Yeh Kaisi Yeh Mohabbatein?

2 3 4 5

Author: gravity23   Replies: 32   Views: 7408

gravity23 32 7408 23 June 2015 at 5:35am by The_Imane
Karan Karan Karan!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Recovery.   Replies: 42   Views: 18116

Recovery. 42 18116 01 November 2014 at 1:52pm by AditiDoc
Karan Karan Karan !!!

2

Author: PoojaSushIta   Replies: 12   Views: 4693

PoojaSushIta 12 4693 22 October 2014 at 8:20pm by AnkitaKaran

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index