~*~llSwaSan AT#124 ll Tu Jo Chhoo Le Pyaar Se Aaraam Se Mar Jaaoon~*~ - Page 53

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by NiViren-Raj

i was watching the episode again... with LU did not pay attention... yes they kept the original fall of Sujata in the episode ... When Swara-Sanskaar are getting out through the window, Sujata advices Swara to take care of the saree while getting out of window...

Sujju was hillarious love it

Hope there are some Swasan moments next week
Watched the episode.. 
Not much of SwaSan but still small bits..

Loved Swara was wearing the SS pendent..well atleast when she comes to kitchen to inform everyone that Pari lost the key. ðŸ˜³

Swara informing Sanskaar and SwaSan leaving through the window for office ðŸ˜³ Sujju telling Swara to be careful with her saree. ðŸ˜†

Sujju went a bit overboard at the end..no need to taunt Pari about child. 

So that ends this week.. big week for us..SwaSan CM ðŸ˜³

Next week.. let's see what it holds. 
Originally posted by flora212

Hope there are some Swasan moments next week

Really hope before memory loss track get lots of swasan romance so they can make lots of memories that will help swara regain memory back
So want alot of swasan sply my dori scene 
well my sadist mind is already started preparing fr d coming storm...i am feeling terribly bad fr swasan dis tym splly sanskar
Like swara sanskar also becomes a victim of his love for his own people...
I knw to save ownself Uttara will dance on his bf's tune...this is hw people react when dey r walking on a wrong path...
Still hoping for swasan to come out from all head strong.lovely week for swasanians.
I want scene like swasan stuck in lift after this memory loss track
aftr memory loss lots of scenes can be done.memory loss...panic attacks...rain seq...etc etc.
Ohh that fall of suju cracked me up... Ohh man she is hilarious... I liked the epi apart suju taunting pari.. It didn't go well with me..
I want to forget about that memory loss.. For now.. I'm gonna enjoy intense and romantic scenes which CVS going to shower on us.. For compensation..
Originally posted by Vaiyambar...

I want to forget about that memory loss.. For now.. I'm gonna enjoy intense and romantic scenes which CVS going to shower on us.. For compensation..

Want alot of swasan romance without anyone around only them hope we get that