Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

~*~llSwaSan AT#124 ll Tu Jo Chhoo Le Pyaar Se Aaraam Se Mar Jaaoon~*~ (Page 12)

pakh IF-Rockerz
pakh
pakh

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Congrats on new AT guys...DancingParty

Good morning everyoneHug

I just loved it a lot yesterday...episode was so good...for both fandoms I think...coming to swasan...I have no words how good it was...I loved tum sath ho sequence,swara getting ready and seeing sanskar's pic so much...always wanted a sequence where swara watch sanskar pic and some scene like sanskar watch swara's pic in jail sequence...my dream fulfilledEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...then rest f scenes...vahe were superb in each and every scene...I loved sanlak's convo too...that target and shooter...new names for our swasan...swara the target and sansakr the shooterLOLLOL...would love CVs if they give these types of episodes everyday with less family drama and more of leads...It was too good...rest all know...

I fall in same category as most of u all...cant watch today as papa will be thereCryCryCryCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deeanikki1211FariiiiiNiViren-Raj....Poojie....-Swetha-

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiViren-Raj

Yesterday they edited two dialogues which were there in the OLV'S. One swara saying why were u talking on phone while walking on the road... and Sanskaar's where he shows swara the hand with the bandage and saying this is the punishment of hitting u...
Hope they take off from .yesterday...

Hopefully we will get the full scene today. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211FariiiiiNiViren-Raj-Swetha-

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Yesterday's scene were so intense ... especially when Sanskaar comes to know the truth...Sanskaar was angry on himself on not trusting swara but moreover his anger was that he was not there with swarra and what if the goons would have hurt swara even after taking the bangles..u could see him concerned for her safety  in spite of the anger in himself...as sanskaar had said that Swara is his life, he cannot risk any harm to her. ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deeanikki1211FariiiiiLoveSonu2408-Swetha-

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Staying on the intensity. ...loved how swara understood Sanskaar in spite of the drama, that yes he was worried for her safety after knowing the truth, and also apologetic on not trusting her, which had got down her anger a little... this could be seen in her tone and dialogue when she closed the door..

Edited by NiViren-Raj - 20 April 2016 at 11:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Fariiiii-Swetha-

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I am the luckiest girl yaha pe.koi nahi Lu deti rahungi agar phn net ne daga na diya to Ouch

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Just going over yesterday's episode again and again... i was just thinking in a way it was good that cv's got this trust issue here and resloved... the reason being with Rajat's entry both the couples r going to face problems, and more by SS, so good this trust issue was got here...I think that is also the reason for the suhagraat to make the bond strong...
As I said the only think I did not like was the way cv's executed this sensitive matter of trust, and also use it for some other purpose ... rest good this was out of the way with some lovely intense scenes as there r bigger problems coming for SS to face and they have to stand by each.other which they will...

Edited by NiViren-Raj - 20 April 2016 at 11:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Fariiiii-Swetha-

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Guys aajtak swasan pe jitne pe gaane baje he saare mere fav he and mobile playlist me topped he...
Lets make a list
Mat ja re(during swasan fake marraige when swara said she will leave tom mrng and sanskar is feeling sad)
Baaton ko teri hum bhula na sake (after Ragini revealation four were missing their loves.swara cnfused)
Agar tum saath ho (first tym swara feeling alone wdout sanky and sanky heartbroken of swara's mistrust and accusation)
Chalte chalte (swara proposed sanskar bt he refuses to agree...song played in radio may be)
Manchala (Kav    Kar engagemnt day whole tym)
Mandir wala natkht bansi baje song when kavita keeps swara's hnd in sanskar palm
Tere liye (Mutual confession)
Tere bin (Helicopter ride)
Gerua (Dance)
Salam-e-Ishq (swasan engagemnt)
shayrana (swasan picnic date)
Prem Ratan dhan pao & tenu leke (Swasan & Ragya Sangeet)
swara se sanskar jab badi milne aaya koi gaana baja tha kya????yaad nhi he..Ouch
swara bidaai & grihapravesh [vo daravna sa babul wala song LOL]
again tere bin [Ice pack scene]
Kabhi khusi kabhi gham [whole family]
Hire moti [Gangaur]
Hamdard music [swamar merger epi]
Agar tum saath ho (swara seeing sanky pic)
Tu merr pass he na(swasan hug in road)
If i miss anything please include.

Fariiiii IF-Rockerz
Fariiiii
Fariiiii

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
PartyCongratulations To All SwaSanians For 124th SwaSan ATParty

Good Morning Everyone Have A Rocking Day AheadBig smile

Yesterday Episode was very good and entertaining after so long SwaSan's so intense sceneHeart, Agar Tum Saath Ho returnsHeart, Tu.. mere mere paas toh hai naHeart, Everything was magical with SwaSan pain, Swara's sadness, Sanskar's guilt, for a change 1st time i liked SwaSan's bonding with their respective siblings.
It was a welcoming change that we got a well balanced epi with less kitchen politics scenes.
SwaSan's love for each other was portrayed amazingly just loved it that Cv's gave proper buildup before SwaSan taking their relation to next level.

Lastly like every SwaSanian I am also excited to watch today's epi hoping editors stay inactive todayParty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj-Swetha-

Go to top