Swaragini

India-Forums

   
Swaragini
Swaragini

~*~llSwaSan AT#124 ll Tu Jo Chhoo Le Pyaar Se Aaraam Se Mar Jaaoon~*~ (Page 107)

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Joined: 30 March 2011
Posts: 16497

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Now she needs to tell everything to Sanskaar...what is the point to hide? Simply to create issues in their relationship? 

I am going to wait and see why she hides ...Or atleast hope Sanskar finds it out even without her saying it too him ..I dont want this to cause further problem down the line 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Joined: 30 March 2011
Posts: 16497

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiViren-Raj

Looks like the likelihood of telling Ragini also seems to be dim as Swara fears for Sanskaar's life... 
CV's keep Sanskaar dormant and then make him active when required ... I am hoping we get to see the Sanskaar that  was introduced, the witty Sanskaar when Swara looses her memory, cause he has to protect her, help her get the memory and also find the truth ...


So Swara will hide the truth about Rajat because they threated to harm Sanskar.. Yet she will try to stop the marriage which will result in the Cliff fall i assume 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveSonu2408NiViren-Raj

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Joined: 05 August 2013
Posts: 12167

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
last night watchi BM,& i remembrd swasan convo during kavita track.remembr,sanskar teasing her tht swara cried & swara said its painfull both died without looking each othr & thnk wht if swara died without looking at sanskar & sanskar grabbed her & warned her nt to say smthng lk tht.nw thnk in ML track if  Maheshwari family informed tht swara dead falling 4m cliff,& sanskar later think abt ths swasan convo tht wht if swara died without luking at him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReid

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Joined: 30 March 2011
Posts: 16497

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveSonu2408

last night watchi BM,& i remembrd swasan convo during kavita track.remembr,sanskar teasing her tht swara cried & swara said its painfull both died without looking each othr & thnk wht if swara died without looking at sanskar & sanskar grabbed her & warned her nt to say smthng lk tht.nw thnk in ML track if  Maheshwari family informed tht swara dead falling 4m cliff,& sanskar later think abt ths swasan convo tht wht if swara died without luking at him...

It wont happen, you wanna know why Cvs wont keep Swara away from MM for long, she will go back to the house with a bandage on her head and will have memory loss ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveSonu2408NiViren-Raj

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Joined: 05 August 2013
Posts: 12167

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
i dnt knw wht i want...
1)sanskar bcm arrogant,ruthless workholic...
2)sanskar bcm mad ths time truely
3)sanskar in denial mode,still looking for swara
4)refuse to cry bcm stone like in trauma...
all will reflect his love for swara
LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Joined: 05 August 2013
Posts: 12167

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
haha!plv dekhke gdmrng kehna bhool gayi...
gdmrng guys!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26060

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NitaReid

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Now she needs to tell everything to Sanskaar...what is the point to hide? Simply to create issues in their relationship? 

I am going to wait and see why she hides ...Or atleast hope Sanskar finds it out even without her saying it too him ..I dont want this to cause further problem down the line 
Hoping to Sanskaar finds out on his own plus understands her fear...but moreover hope she tells him... Swara had told Sanskaar about Kavita in the presence of an elder and he was completely hyper, still she calmed him down...she can do that and tell him that they need to act with caution as it is Uttara involved in it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReidLoveSonu2408

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26060

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveSonu2408

i dnt knw wht i want...
1)sanskar bcm arrogant,ruthless workholic...
2)sanskar bcm mad ths time truely
3)sanskar in denial mode,still looking for swara
4)refuse to cry bcm stone like in trauma...
all will reflect his love for swara

I want to see witty and ruthless Sanksaar protecting his love and also getting to the bottom of the matter...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211LoveSonu2408NitaReid

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~*~llSwaSan AT#123 ll Kiss Me Like You Wanna Be Loved DTN pg 38/TMN103

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: DivineDarkness   Replies: 1206   Views: 37283

DivineDarkness 1206 37283 20 April 2016 at 12:37pm by mix_of_emotions
llSwaSan AT#90llAe Mere Humsafar Sun Sadaye De Rahi Hai Manzil Pyar Ki

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: OtakuGirl-Debo   Replies: 1212   Views: 38065

OtakuGirl-Debo 1212 38065 30 December 2015 at 9:49am by SwathyS
~*~llSwaSan AT#49 llTere Mere Beech Mein Kaisa Hai Yeh Bandhan ~*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

Author: DivineDarkness   Replies: 1227   Views: 25548

DivineDarkness 1227 25548 06 November 2015 at 1:03am by sanabmw
Jhoota pyaar Sacha pyaar obsessed pyaar no pyaar

Author: Ankita_Mathur   Replies: 2   Views: 1561

Ankita_Mathur 2 1561 02 November 2015 at 2:47pm by Ankita_Mathur
Sanskar Swara llSwaSan AT #4ll - Hum Tumhaare Hai Sanam, Ye Vaada Raha

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: OtakuGirl-Debo   Replies: 1210   Views: 38490

OtakuGirl-Debo 1210 38490 30 August 2015 at 11:43am by leelaa9

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index