~*~llSwaSan AT#124 ll Tu Jo Chhoo Le Pyaar Se Aaraam Se Mar Jaaoon~*~ - Page 102

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by MusicAddict

Yeah Fari! Me too excited!
This track has lots potential and intensity. I hope CVs realise this and make this too memorable for us!

Yes i hope cv's realise it the way Rangeelaa asked on twitter and then this ML track news seems positive to me lets see what we have to face in future.
I am so excited for this track that i have even written down a demo short story on how the story should move😆
Originally posted by coolgal270

U r calling me coolgal, music addict??

Course, I'm!! Where were you?
I miss you so much!
Originally posted by soumi93

Lol Mysore pak why mysore pak???its kolkata they r leaving feed them.rosmalai...dudhpuli they will love it 😛
even Roshgollah my favourite that sweet is nice don't know why they chose mysore pak😆
Originally posted by Fariii

Yes i hope cv's realise it the way Rangeelaa asked on twitter and then this ML track news seems positive to me lets see what we have to face in future.
I am so excited for this track that i have even written down a demo short story on how the story should move😆

The day I thought of writing such an SS or FF, the next day we got this news and dropped the idea, thinking, I'll suck at it!
Hey everyone ... regarding  this ML track just some guess work... 
firstly i was thinking with the ML, they may show that the doc telling everyone that though Swara has lost her memory, there are large possibilities of her getting it back, but they are not able to tell how long...the reason being that they have to show Rajat being cautious, as Swara was about to expose him, and so he may start making plans again to get rid of her fearing if her memory returns as she is the only one who knows his truth...  Swara probably may may not have told the truth after the threat...
Sanskaar and Ragini will suspect that someone is behind Swara's fall off the cliff, as they had felt something was bothering Swara and then her fall off the cliff, why would she go there, she will not jump, so someone has pushed her...

Originally posted by soumi93

sakshi hope so
Sumi hi dear...
Fariii when u will cmmnt on my SS 😡
Oh i forgot to comment sorry i am actually a lazy person and silent reader that's why forgot but will comment tomorrow for sure😃
Yeah Raj! That makes quite sense! Maybe Swara gets her memory back soon, or she might even pretend to expose Rajat
SR on Righty started... today the scene where Sasnkaar will wipe Swara's tears with the dialogue that - i am reason for you tears and I have the right to wipe it 
Originally posted by MusicAddict

The day I thought of writing such an SS or FF, the next day we got this news and dropped the idea, thinking, I'll suck at it!
Oh thats okay my one was so bad that i also didn't posted it on forum😆
Originally posted by NiViren-Raj

SR on Righty started... today the scene where Sasnkaar will wipe Swara's tears with the dialogue that - i am reason for you tears and I have the right to wipe it 

Oh!! I love that scene sooo much!