Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Helee...do watch...I was watching that time as swa  lak centerd but now try it as swasan...u will ove all scenes and try to find as much connection of them through scenes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
pakh thumbnail
Then I think sanskar listened swa  lak and he wanted him to marry with ragini asap...then stair scene of swasan...when he was trying to stop sara from meeting ragini and swara was trying to persue him as a child to let her meet ragini ...that was so cute...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...anyone remember the scene exactly as I dont๐Ÿ˜†
pakh thumbnail
Then after lot of efforts to finally not let the engagement happen when swara was returning with her family after shomi did acting of faintins so that ragya cant get engaged then there were swasan eyelock not exactly...

swara was ascending the stairs and sansar was standing doing his mad wale gestures when swara turned and gave a look to him...this was first time she was suspicious of him not being mad๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...again their connection๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup!! I really like that staircase scene!
pakh thumbnail
Then finally ragini's accident and their game plan started...after kidnapping when swara went to MM to prove laksh innocent.then kala bhoot of sanskar and swara again suspicious of him and this time a lot and then she decides to check...and their cosmic connection while her leaving MM...when sanskar said something from his room and she turned annd asked if anyone called her๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...and finally kheer scene came๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
That Kala Bhoot was epic!! I just loved that Kala Bhoot thing...OMG!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pakh

Helee...do watch...I was watching that time as swa lak centerd but now try it as swasan...u will ove all scenes and try to find as much connection of them through scenes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
[

well the first scene I watched of SR was swara n sekhar were trying to find something about laksh which I didn't like... so never bothered to watch it again after that I watched the epic love confession by sanskar while changing Channels ๐Ÿ˜ณ after that I started watching it regularly n watched swasan fake wedding track on YouTube but now I think I will watch it from sanskar's entry. ๐Ÿ˜Š
pakh thumbnail
Laksh brought sanskar to gadodia house and then when sansakr was talking with ragini swara brought him kheer and he being know how chalu she is๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...asked her to eat first and feed her by his own hands and then there was something near her lips...he wiped it with his hand...my feels๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...and then whe he became unconscious swara adjusted his head with her hands. comfortably on the couch so that he can be comfortable and dont get harmed in any way๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
The cosmic connection Beautiful man!! Loved it<3
pakh thumbnail
@Sakshi how cute was varun as mad sanskar...he was teh best mentally shallenged person role I have ever scene...varun played it so good...better than any other role of that mentally challenged person...noone can match him...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Helee...I watched from starting yet not regular...so knows little bit though not complete about scens...was regular viewer till kheer scene and then watch after mohini episode when swasan were confirmed...ost interest in between...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†