Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys don't have any negative feelings and lets wait and watch! 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: soumi93

Sbb didnt shw any segments...i am geeting ngtv feeling already...bt still waiting fr the epi to air.I hope she told sanky abut these.

yes we will have to wait and watch ... 

if there is ML track, then I am doubtful of Swara telling Sasnkaar as the drama has to move forward...
Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ya let's be positive I mean at the end of the day we are going to have swasan falling in love all over again. 😳
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Sanskaar knows that Swara is hiding something and is terrified. So he is suspicious about something wrong happening with her, but if Sanskaar comes to know about everything, then ML won't be of any use. I mean, if Swara is supposed to have ML, then surely Sanskaar won't know what happened with her and who is responsible for the same!
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I will be calm now I don't want rushed tracks now dunno pari track ka kya hua but  don't want swasan track to be rushed..ml track let it come n intense scenes..otherwise it will be plain saas bahu or detectivegiri n two minutes swasan bas..angst ho ya sad track ya separation swasan will be in focus n nyways they r endgame so they will be together..cvs have given us beautiful story for swasan till now so I don't think they will buther swasan.hope it will be a beautiful track ahead ..will try to give cv space n one chance for this..lets see
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

I will be calm now I don't want rushed tracks now dunno pari track ka kya hua but  don't want swasan track to be rushed..ml track let it come n intense scenes..otherwise it will be plain saas bahu or detectivegiri n two minutes swasan bas..angst ho ya sad track ya separation swasan will be in focus n nyways they r endgame so they will be together..cvs have given us beautiful story for swasan till now so I don't think they will buther swasan.hope it will be a beautiful track ahead ..will try to give cv space n one chance for this..lets see

Exactly!! We've got a beautiful SwaSan story! Let's see what this track holds for us!😊
pakh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am one of the haters of memory loss tracks...have never wanted it...but I am excited for this track on swasan because of hope to see a swasan centric track and something good for us...hope cvs dont prove my decision of trying to love ML track wrong...πŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
pakh thumbnail
guys I am excited for a journey with swasan all over again but want memory to come back too...dont want swara to forget such a beautiful journey for life long...it should come back after sometime...after again falling in love with sanskar...😳😳
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
@Kirti: Of course it will come back!! Swara is the lead of the show! And SwaSan chemistry is one such, that people can't resist. They can't keep Swara forgetting everything! Her memory shall come back! 
pakh thumbnail
OK...so now want swara to lose her complete memory and remember only ma and dida...and then sanskar come to stay in her house as tenant and their cute love story all over againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...hamne serious love story dekh li ab fun and masti wali love story chahiye...his efforts to win her all over again and then swara's confusion about her feelings...sansakr's pain too but still happy to be around swara...😳