Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: dattu21

Raj give wu pls..

Krishna making fun of everyone.. Nagin actors Sudha Chandran and Moni Roy are there, SSK ki Mataji is there, Sushant is there and Helly... they showed Krishna making jokes about Nagin and Sushant, Bharati joking about Mataji's look... there were no comments or jokes shown about Helly or Swaragini...
dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NiViren-Raj

Krishna making fun of everyone.. Nagin actors Sudha Chandran and Moni Roy are there, SSK ki Mataji is there, Sushant is there and Helly... they showed Krishna making jokes about Nagin and Sushant, Bharati joking about Mataji's look... there were no comments or jokes shown about Helly or Swaragini...

Thank you..
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
SBAS.. Swara has come to the market to get Uttara's ring fixed, when she sees Rajat's parents as seen in the OLV... Swara when she leaves from there gets a call from Ragini and she wants to tell Ragini but the van comes and she gets kidnapped 
Helly's iv... she says that Swara comes to know the truth about Rajat's family that they are cheaters... she is angry... she gets a call from Ragini and she is about to tell Ragini when the van comes and she gets kidnapped...further she said that the kidnappers threaten her with something that Swara gets scared
Edited by NiViren-Raj - 8 years ago
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sbb wale didnt shw swg.
sbas-same seg as olv.& swara didnt cal ragini,swara iss angry,walking on road tht time ragini cl her to knw whn she z cming,so swara said she z cming & she hs to tell smthng very imp.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Swara gets kidnapped when she is on call with Ragini... so the phone is on..looks like Ragini did not hear Swara's voice of distress... if she would have heard,  she would have told Sasnkaar and everyone would have rushed to look out for Swara
According to Varun's iv yesterday.. he said that Swara is walking down the stairs and he sees her and feels something wrong... she has hurted her foot...he then carries her to the room and there Ragini is there who too looks calm... 

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
tfs wu guys
I watched whole shows then also missed sggys at sm point😆
if she is threatened when she comes I hope either she doesn't tell anyone or tell one who has been with her in her journey that is sanskar..
I will cry if she tells ragz but not sanskar...n high chance cvs will do that again to give bg swaragini swaragini..still hope cvs will give us beautiful intense swasan for that hope iam ready to tolerate anything atm but give strong nice logical intense track n without butchering characters
Edited by mix_of_emotions - 8 years ago
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sbb didnt shw any segments...i am geeting ngtv feeling already...bt still waiting fr the epi to air.I hope she told sanky abut these.
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wu! 
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: soumi93

Sbb didnt shw any segments...i am geeting ngtv feeling already...bt still waiting fr the epi to air.I hope she told sanky abut these.

Sanskaar already realises something is off.. so hopefully after she wakes up.. he questions her or finds out on his own. 
Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I don't think anyone will know about swara's kidnapping and rajat's truth cause if anyone knows how ml will come into play?