~*~llSwaSan AT#124 ll Tu Jo Chhoo Le Pyaar Se Aaraam Se Mar Jaaoon~*~ - Page 55

Posted: 7 years ago
Situation chahe tensed hi kyu na ho... #SwaSan were seriously glowing... First night ka asar hai..:P
Swara was looking so beautiful in the episode.. Specially with the *SS* chain gracing her neck..
good morning everyone... ๐Ÿ˜Š you all made my morning very good by posting these pics of swasan... thank u guys. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Good Morning Everyone.
Have A Happy Weekend.
Thanks for the pics Sonu
Good morning swasanians๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...have a blessed day ahead...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yesterday sujju when swasan were going through window said to swara that take care of saree ...u have wore it first time...its new, dont get it damaged and I was like what the...its fourth time probably๐Ÿคฃ
Good Morning everyone. ๐Ÿ˜Š Hopefully we know what holds next week for SwaSan.. any scenes...
Originally posted by pakh

Good morning swasanians๐Ÿ˜ƒ...have a blessed day ahead...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yesterday sujju when swasan were going through window said to swara that take care of saree ...u have wore it first time...its new, dont get it damaged and I was like what the...its fourth time probably๐Ÿคฃ

@bold- What the ...๐Ÿคฃ , we were hoping the saree is not used that often and suju says it brand new๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Good Morning everyone. ๐Ÿ˜Š Hopefully we know what holds next week for SwaSan.. any scenes...

Yeah i am waiting for some new segments too pooja dear๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by NitaReid

Yeah i am waiting for some new segments too pooja dear๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey Nitaa ๐Ÿค—

How is work going on? Still busy? 
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Hey Nitaa ๐Ÿค—

How is work going on? Still busy? 

No work on weekend but busy during the weekdays  at work and still lot of commitments for the weekend as well,so yeah still busy ๐Ÿ˜ญ..