~*~llSwaSan AT#124 ll Tu Jo Chhoo Le Pyaar Se Aaraam Se Mar Jaaoon~*~ - Page 44

Posted: 7 years ago
What i feel is cvs are still thinking about next track!  And ML travk is still not confirmed. 
If SBS said it with assurance n d8dnt call it a rumour high chance its next track unless CVS change it.SBS do have big sources telling it by past experiences
Helly gonna appear in cnb wish she didn't have to but pic is out.I don't like that 3rd class show nor that cnl Edited by mix_of_emotions - 7 years ago
In SBS it was in the mohini gossip part... So probability more of ML track..plus they also told about Shomi being pregnant and Dadi not going to like it...
Telly Top up said that Rajat's family will be coming to Maheshwari house with marriage proposal for Uttara...
Edited by NiViren-Raj - 7 years ago
Originally posted by NiViren-Raj

In SBS it was in the mohini gossip part... So probability more of ML track..plus they also told about Shomi being pregnant and Dadi not going to like it...
Telly Top up said that Rajat's family will be coming to Maheshwari house with marriage proposal for Uttara...
SBS mohini nahi sbas na..SBS I know two I confirm spoiler giver hot news n chugalkhor aunty
If its in gossip they r following tc article.
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

SBS mohini nahi sbas na..SBS I know two I confirm spoiler giver hot news n chugalkhor aunty
If its in gossip they r following tc article.
yes SBASuspense mohini... but they also talked about shone pregnant ? which seems like a possibility
watching SR on Rishtey... want to see this attitude of Sanskaar 
This is today's about Uttara

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u9M0QSrphk[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by NiViren-Raj - 7 years ago
I know Raj! And now he'll kick the chair when Swara leaves!! Varun was sooo amazing in that scene!
Raj shomi pregnancy is easy guess if we see scenes ...they can follow tc article too..tb articles or SBS will give conformity abt this