~*~llSwaSan AT#124 ll Tu Jo Chhoo Le Pyaar Se Aaraam Se Mar Jaaoon~*~ - Page 26

Posted: 7 years ago
But jhumka utarna scene chahiye tha mujhe kher koi nahi...its ok!!!!i hope bas ab sanskar swara is baat ko leke tease karta rahe πŸ˜†
Hay inki nok jhok i loved that ☺️
Finally SS took their marriage ahead... with that their charm has also increased ...
sanku was hillarious whn he said " aaj ma ko kya hogya yahi muje thoos thoos ke khilathi thi,
Originally posted by PRINCESS_ALISHA

no dy edited

hawww...this is why i used to be happier when i didnt use to watch any segments or olvs...
Aloo kya pta SR bhi hadd me hi kiya ho.kya musibaat he SR beti ne kiya pregnant mummy ho gayi πŸ˜•πŸ€£
hay sanku kissing her nape...kya cvs rok dete us pal ko thora
Loved when Lakshya told Sanskaar that he just got the client but to get them so far was Sanskaar efforts by impressing them in the meeting...both brothers proud of one another πŸ˜Š liking this brotherly bond
Originally posted by soumi93

Aloo kya pta SR bhi hadd me hi kiya ho.kya musibaat he SR beti ne kiya pregnant mummy ho gayi πŸ˜•πŸ€£
hay sanku kissing her nape...kya cvs rok dete us pal ko thora
πŸ˜† mi sanku ne kiss nahi kiya. bt dt intensity
Bed par bhi aise side mein nahi tha sanky came close to swara body n waha they blurred uff hot
I want more scenes in future hope trp increases for next tracks 
Their room was locked and then therr was notes jao hawa khao...i love lucky now 😳
aise hi madad karte raho... 🀣
khr mujhe aisa kyun laga ki cvs ne road wala scene bhi chota kar diya...swara do do gift bhi mil gaye aj... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
Hay main abhi bhi vahi sab soching
Originally posted by NiViren-Raj

I did not expect the SR to be a hot hot... I think the cv's still gave us a very beautiful SR ... Swara-Sanskaar main attraction is their interaction and their dialogues... i am grateful that cv's gave them good dialogues...and the romance was nice and subtle and I loved it...

i am glad then...see for me swasan or even VaHe were never about looks or their physical aspects...
they are good looking yes but their characters and inner persona matters more...

so it is with swasan...so yeah even if the consummation was tame as in not too physical its ok...in fact i dont like flashy sr scenes...less is more you see...swasan has always been more about their interactions and bond rather than physical stuff...

god i really hope Asha uploads asap...