Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
soumi thappad won't happen abhi. wo nxt week hoga...sr aaj hi hai
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
sanlak Convo was hilarious yday..nd for a change I found swaragini too amazing...
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nahi re sonu shomi ka drama tha na.li she will come to knw smthng which will change everything in gadodia house 😲
kahi cvs SR k naam pe bjkt to nhi denge πŸ˜”
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: nikki1211

hi guys good morning...

congrats on the new AT...what a beautiful name...awesome...this is one of my all time fav songs and it just suits swasan to the hilt...

also i wont watch today's episode on tv...earlier my parents didnt use to like swaragini but now they find sujju hilarious so they watch it for her...πŸ˜†

i will be in my room reading the lus and missing out on the awesomeness...πŸ˜•

I can't do this either..they will know I purposely missing it..which will be awkward πŸ˜†
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: nikki1211

so i am not alone huh??/

i see a lot of others having the same problem too...how will i manage to miss it...

you know had it been just my mother i would have watched...it would have been awkward but koi nhi...

but with my father??? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Same here..mom is fine ..but dad will be around too...just hope he doses off ...at times he does πŸ˜†
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Good morning people..

Fingers crossed for a beautiful episode today.❀️.
Good day everyone.

lovely title for the AT⭐️
soumi93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Good for you..πŸ‘πŸΌ..Unfortunately I don't have that ...in our house..watching TV is also family time. They won't let me buy a TV of my ownπŸ˜†

Same mere ghar me bhi par maine le liye ye bolke mujhe cricket dekhna he aur mummy ko serial so i will buy one πŸ˜†
soumi93 thumbnail
Papa ko kisi kaam me busy kar do.mere papa aisa scene ho to khud hi uth ke chale jate he 🀣
aur mummy badi bindaas he maaze legi mere saath 🀣🀣
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yesterday they edited two dialogues which were there in the OLV'S. One swara saying why were u talking on phone while walking on the road... and Sanskaar's where he shows swara the hand with the bandage and saying this is the punishment of hitting u...
Hope they take off from .yesterday...

Sajiie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good morning swasanians ,
Congratulations on new AT and what a title 😊 I have to make a post today on swasan big day  oh god how these cvs are making their private moment public..πŸ˜†..ohh how I missed this place ..

Yesterday's episode was absolutely fantastic..,Paris kitchen politics was kept at minimum and it was such a welcome relief ..I loved it so much .. My sadistic mind was so happy to see my hurt babies ..how adorable was swara yesterday ..I loved her accusing glare and tone ..Helly was fantastic in that scene and the scene followed .accidental or not it pains when couple fights are happening infront of the family and usually we end up hurt  more as they heard it ..if it is private it wont hurt that much  and I think all my married pals will agree with me in this ...the hurt swara showed as Sanskar thought she will be careless with his heartfelt gift ...Sanskar was so hurt and he was not angry at all as he said but swara mu ed. him and thought he will be angry ...and I am perfectly alright with the intense swasan we got yesterday as we never know when RS will show such scenes in future as she is too caught up with drama and more drama ...
The last scene the song how adorable  swasan looked ..Sanskar in white shirt is a treat I love his this look more than the usual ones ..please cvs give him some nice shirts and throw that coat away ..

Poojie I am also wth u ...no way to watch today as I have to watch with my in laws ...I will wait for Asha to upload the scenes ...
Hope editors stay away from today's swasan scene ,..

Edited by Sajiie - 8 years ago