Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

New OLV...Wardrobe change is permanent (Page 4)

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dynamic_doll

Originally posted by Neha99

Wo khatarnaak twists aye ge kabLOL
i really hope that khararnaak twist is not Shraddha blaming Thapki for her miscarriage Ouch i can bear that track only if Bihaan supports Thapki

Oh hell if this happens we would have another saas bahu track and Thapki back to Sherlock Holmes avatar!!

But now that you said it I am half waiting Cvs to giva that actually

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjaydynamic_doll

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kowsi

i watched Ankit's interview...even he was saying there are loads of masaaledaar tracks to come as Dhruv is yet to know who broke his marriage and why Bihaan got married to Thapki. I guess if they expose Shraddha then may be in next track Dhruv will get to know this truth. If he, Vasu or someone else thinks of uniting Tha----Ruv then Thapki will surely take a stand against it Wink
when we got that Vasu thinks of uniting Tha----Ruv spoiler...maine socha tha when Vasu will tell Thapki about her wish then next morning Thapki will shock everyone by coming downstairs in a complete suhangan avatar...sindoor, mangalsutra, bindi, bangles and may be saree too. That's why i am bit disappointed with this sudden significant wardrobe change...but jo ho gaya so ho gaya, let's be happy that gola ganda dresses are gone Big smile

OMG great idea! Imagine the surprise!! I would love to see Cruella's face on that day! I wrote an OS on Thapki showing up with mangalsutra but not about her doing it after Vasu's idea to get her married with Dhruv
I am so sad that i am not going to see something similar in the show Cry can you please please write an OS on this idea of mine. I'll be more than happy even with a half page OS 

Let's see Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dynamic_doll

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

Thanks Sania!!
I am happy with the change of dresses but will she wear yellow ones?
I was expecting a change in relationship for sarees but maybe they are planing something
I think Jigs a bit self-conscious while wearing sarees it may be uncomfortable for her if she has only sarees but I do hope that they won't bring back those dresses espeacially that red, green and blue one!!

Manish sneakingly eating that mango!! I don't what looked sweeter the Mango or Manish!! <3  I am M for mesmerised right now
(yes only because I saw him eating a mango but try to see such a sight in my POV-- I am M for melting!!)
and Kowsi for the 50th time your and mine thoughts match completely Big smile
i didn't like her dresses 80% coz of gola ganda colours and 20% coz of boring design...so i really want them to give her nice colour sarees now. They have so far given her 2 red, 3 pink, 2 golden and 2 yellow sarees...i don't want them to repeat colours so often.

yes Jigs is so conscious when she wears saree...she fixes it again n again and she finds it difficult to walk in saree and why don't they pin her pallu like Suman does. in another thread i mentioned, not everyone can look good in saree...you need to carry it gracefully which Jigs is not able to may be coz of her height. and so many people here think that she looks a bit fat n mature in sarees. 
i seriously wished that they give her these type of dresses again:

ya Manish was looking so cute Embarrassed

High Five!!

For those dresses yeah I found her so pretty during the marriage ceremonies!! And even with her age too much saree is not good! It would make her look too much mature 
I don't know what they did with those dresses

leonjaydynamic_doll

Puppy05 Goldie
Puppy05
Puppy05

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Tfs...what a treat to our eyes...how many days we have been waiting to see a change in her dress style...but what problem to me now is I will be asking all the saree's she wears as they give lovely saree's to her...my mom will be back to angry mode...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayKowsidynamic_doll

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pupra

Tfs...what a treat to our eyes...how many days we have been waiting to see a change in her dress style...but what problem to me now is I will be asking all the saree's she wears as they give lovely saree's to her...my mom will be back to angry mode...

We all have that problem!! But I am more for Shraddha's sarees and accessories!! But the dressed Thapki wore in marriage ceremonies were awesome 

leonjaydynamic_doll

harneet.kahlon Goldie
harneet.kahlon
harneet.kahlon

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
tfs dear

dynamic_doll

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Neha99

Wo khatarnaak twists aye ge kabLOL
i really hope that khararnaak twist is not Shraddha blaming Thapki for her miscarriage Ouch i can bear that track only if Bihaan supports Thapki

Oh hell if this happens we would have another saas bahu track and Thapki back to Sherlock Holmes avatar!!

But now that you said it I am half waiting Cvs to giva that actually
remember TriShakti promo and vine drinking spoiler...the Sherlock Holmes avatar is surely on cards
but i'll any day prefer Mr & Mrs. Sherlock Holmes Wink mujhe Team ThaHaan wapis chahiye...sun rahe ho cv's Angry

Kowsi

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:19am | IP Logged

i watched Ankit's interview...even he was saying there are loads of masaaledaar tracks to come as Dhruv is yet to know who broke his marriage and why Bihaan got married to Thapki. I guess if they expose Shraddha then may be in next track Dhruv will get to know this truth. If he, Vasu or someone else thinks of uniting Tha----Ruv then Thapki will surely take a stand against it Wink
when we got that Vasu thinks of uniting Tha----Ruv spoiler...maine socha tha when Vasu will tell Thapki about her wish then next morning Thapki will shock everyone by coming downstairs in a complete suhangan avatar...sindoor, mangalsutra, bindi, bangles and may be saree too. That's why i am bit disappointed with this sudden significant wardrobe change...but jo ho gaya so ho gaya, let's be happy that gola ganda dresses are gone Big smile

OMG great idea! Imagine the surprise!! I would love to see Cruella's face on that day! I wrote an OS on Thapki showing up with mangalsutra but not about her doing it after Vasu's idea to get her married with Dhruv
I am so sad that i am not going to see something similar in the show Cry can you please please write an OS on this idea of mine. I'll be more than happy even with a half page OS 

Let's see Wink
Okay Wink

Kowsi

Go to top