Originally posted by: Kowsi

Let's see ðŸ˜‰

Okay ðŸ˜‰
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

High Five!!

For those dresses yeah I found her so pretty during the marriage ceremonies!! And even with her age too much saree is not good! It would make her look too much mature 
I don't know what they did with those dresses

@bold: that's the reason why i have not expected this wardrobe change wholeheartedly ðŸ˜’
even i wonder what they did with these pretty dresses and Bihaan's shirts

dynamic_doll thumbnail

We all have that problem!! But I am more for Shraddha's sarees and accessories!! But the dressed Thapki wore in marriage ceremonies were awesome 

yeah hands down Shraddha gets the best sarees and accessories in TPK 
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
MG ka khatarnak sunkar muje darr lag raha hai, kuch gadbad na ho bas, and Thahaan ke khatarnak, romantic scenes aaye bas! TFS!
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Originally posted by: harneet.kahlon

tfs dear

You're welcome Harneet ðŸ˜Š
and so far i didn't get a chance to say it...Congratulations on becoming a goldie ðŸ˜ƒ
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

MG ka khatarnak sunkar muje darr lag raha hai, kuch gadbad na ho bas, and Thahaan ke khatarnak, romantic scenes aaye bas! TFS!

That depends on the way cv's plan Shraddha's exposure...will Thapki be able to expose Shraddha or Shraddha will sense her intentions and stage falling-down-the-stairs drama and put the blame on Thapki.
I'll happily accept this khatarnak track if Bihaan supports her ðŸ˜Š
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: dynamic_doll

That depends on the way cv's plan Shraddha's exposure...will Thapki be able to expose Shraddha or Shraddha will sense her intentions and stage falling-down-the-stairs drama and put the blame on Thapki.
I'll happily accept this khatarnak track if Bihaan supports her ðŸ˜Š

Yes, if CVs are planning to keep Shradhha, then ye miscarriage wala track will come. If not, then Shraddha's truth will be out, she will be out of PN, Tha---------------Ruv may be back on track, Bihaan will back off, Thapki will realize, blah blah. But I don't want Shraddha to go!
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Yes, if CVs are planning to keep Shradhha, then ye miscarriage wala track will come. If not, then Shraddha's truth will be out, she will be out of PN, Tha---------------Ruv may be back on track, Bihaan will back off, Thapki will realize, blah blah. But I don't want Shraddha to go!

those dialogues of Thapki...Mere Papa kehte hain kaale rang ka kaale rang se nahin badalte usse dhoop mein rakhna parta hai and blah blah...that gave me hope that may be Shraddha's character will transform. Even i don't want her to leave